As We Draw Nearer To This Investment Coming To Fruition... Think Long and Hard...

Thread: As We Draw Nearer To This Investment Coming To Fruition... Think Long and Hard...

As We Draw Nearer To This Investment Coming To Fruition... Think Long and Hard...

Hello Folks...

Hope you are all having a beautiful day... It is always a blessing to be alive despite the problems we face within our personal lives... It truly is a battle from within, and our state of mind truly will effect how we react to situations in our lives... Whether good or bad!...

I had commented earlier within the chat logs about Nukem's scripture of the day about the prophet Daniel's declaration that leaders are allowed to rule, and not to as well by the decree of our Awesome Creator... God will test the people's of the nation's with good leaders, and at times even grant them a ruler that is not deserved in the overall scheme of things...

One such king that comes to mind is Josiah who came to be king at the tender age of 8 according to scripture... This man ruled for a 31 year period, and died quite suddenly when he involved himself in a battle in order to help an ally against the king of Egypt... You can look it up, and read about the account in 2 Kings...

So Josiah died at the age of 39... Which is quite young of course... Having gone into battle leads one to believe that this king could have ruled quite longer... King Josiah was a king who ruled in accordance to the will of his CREATOR... He ruled a nation that quite frankly did not deserve his rule, and did not appreciate him for what he did as it concerned the kingdom of Judah...

After his sudden death at the hands of the Egyptian army, it did not take long for the kingdom, that he had brought back from the depths of debauchery in order to find favor in the eyes of God Almighty, to fall right back into their immoral state of being... Josiah was the last good king that ruled the kingdom of Judah... But the inhabitants of Judah gravitating back into idolatry, and like, showed that their hearts were not really in it as it was with their former king...

God had already read their hearts, and understood the insincerity of their feigned obedience for the most part... These inhabitants lived in fear of King Josiah's decree to strive to keep the commandments of the Creator God, instead of doing so in love, and respect of HIM... It was not too long after Josiah's death that this kingdom was taken captive by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, as God used this king to punish the people of Israel for their continued lawless behavior..

So the moral to the story is a righteous leader can lead a nation... But he, or she cannot change the spirit that exists within all mankind... A leader can subject a nation to fear God for a time... But to love God for WHO HE is, and always has been takes a change of heart, and the willingness to repent for sins committed... This takes the Spirit of God helping one to achieve the aspect of repentance that requires overcoming the sin... Especially the deeply rooted ones that define a person's behavior... Asking for forgiveness is the easy part when asking God for mercy through HIS SON...

Is the U.S. getting what we deserve as a whole when it comes to the individual's we have to choose from as it concerns those who lead us?... Think about it!... Reflecting on spiritual matters is something that many fail to do in our world... Which is why we have such uncertainty, turmoil, suffering, and death... God wants us to have life abundantly... But on HIS terms... HE gives us that blueprint for life in accordance to HIS sovereign will within scripture... But very few heed what is stated for the most part... There are those who will interpret God's Word for their own personal, selfish agenda... In order to justify their conduct... We must seek God's guidance through HIS SPIRIT when it comes to honoring HIM as a living sacrifice as it concerns how our lives are lived...

Anyway, I thought this was a well written letter from one called who calls himself the Sovereign Man... It concerns the state of America from a financial standpoint... This man does not address the spiritual aspect to this... If America had the heart to want to change in accordance to God's will, it would also remedy our financial dilemma.. But I ask again, "Will we?"... God is waiting, and longing... HE searches the hearts, and minds of all, and judges from that vantage point...

For those who desire to exercise God's wonderful WAY in their own personal lives, there is in reality nothing to fear... If GOD is for one, who, or what can be against that individual... God bless, and here is the letter...

Popeye7

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 27, 2016
    Santiago, Chile

I used to watch wrestling when I was a kid… I come from the age of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, and Randy “Macho Man” Savage.

Huddling close to the television each weekend, my friends and I would cheer for our favorite stars and their signature moves.

My dad ruined it all one day when I was about 6 years old; he pulled me aside and said casually, “You know it’s all fake, right?”

I was stunned. It seemed so real… the matches, the hits, the drama.

Every time Hulk Hogan would be at the point of near-exhaustion, and then rally to victory from the chants and cheers of the crowd, I had believed it all.

When I actually started paying attention it became obvious that professional wrestling was a farce staged purely for entertainment purposes.

Funny thing– even though I knew it was fake, I continued to watch wrestling for several more years, until I was probably 10 or 11. It was, after all, still entertaining.

That’s how I felt last night watching the Presidential debate.

It was pure entertainment… a guilty pleasure that ranks somewhere between Wrestlemania and stuffed-crust pizza.

I know a lot of people feel the same way, that debates are meaningless vacuums of intelligent discourse which are simultaneously entertaining and awkward to watch, like witnessing two intoxicated lovers engage in a very public, dramatic breakup.

Sadly, this is what passes as a critical component of the political process in the most advanced economy in the world.

I recognize that people feel they have an important choice to make, whether to give the system a deserved enema or maintain the status quo… and that perhaps they’ll glean some insight into the candidates’ agendas by watching the debates.

In reality you’ll find more substance in a fourteen year old’s Twitter feed.

There’s no talk of actual plans, metrics, priorities, or details… just a bunch of zingers and platitudes.

That’s not how things are supposed to work in the real world.

I run several companies– agriculture, manufacturing, publishing, and now banking, with a total of roughly 350 employees.

Our management teams lay out concrete plans to the stakeholders articulating the specific goals and vision of each business, how we achieve those objectives, and what specific metrics can measure our performance.

Plus regular updates report on our progress, any deviations to the plan, and whether or not we are on-time and on-budget.

This isn’t rocket science or some radically innovative concept. It’s what any competent, ethical business manager does.

But that’s not how government works, and it’s not how the political system works.

Whenever I visit the US, people frequently ask me who I’m voting for.

It came up over dinner on Saturday night in Connecticut with Peter Schiff and his wife Lauren.

I typically joke that Trump is the only qualified candidate because he’s declared bankruptcy so many times… and with nearly $20 trillion in government debt, you want to have someone in office who knows which paperwork to file.

But my honest answer is that I don’t vote.

For starters, it doesn’t actually matter who’s in office.

The government spends nearly the entirety of the tax revenue it collects just to pay interest on the debt and cover mandatory entitlement programs like Social Security and Medicare.

They could literally cut everything we think of as government, from the military to the Internal Revenue Service, and it would barely make an impact.

Plus, even the government’s own optimistic projections show that the debt will continue to grow at a much faster pace than the economy itself.

So any choice ultimately leads to the same set of extreme economic consequences.

But it’s more than that.

As I explained to my friends, voting only validates a rotten system that has not only abandoned its primary stakeholders, but is now rigged against them.

Besides, what are we really voting for anyhow?

People typically cast a ballot for the person they believe will bring the most prosperity.

But this is ludicrous when you think about it. Can we really expect that some politician thousands of miles away will magically increase our incomes?

No. WE are the ones who have the most influence to grow our own prosperity.

From learning new skills to making better investments, starting businesses, cutting taxes… we have nearly unlimited ways to become more prosperous and provide a better life for our families.

So the truth is that there’s only one viable candidate to make your dreams and ambitions a reality. That’s you.

Until tomorrow,

Simon Black
    Founder, SovereignMan.com
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-28-2016 at 03:41 AM.

Re: As We Draw Nearer To This Investment Coming To Fruition... Think Long and Hard...

Good Morning Everyone...

The scriptures for 9/28/2016 chat log's brought to us from Nukem prompted me to look up a particular word which has something to do with a current run for president by an individual who many consider an outsider... But is this person really an outsider, or does his name actually send a hidden message because of its meaning... As those scriptures point out, the god of this world has blinded those whose minds are deceived.. How is one deceived?...

The key for success as it concerns the confusion, and delusion that Satan foments in this world has everything to do with how one's spirit, or heart, and mind are defined... If defined by God's Way of living, well, one will not be deceived... If by sin, well the devil holds one spirit captive, or enslaved to believe that which is a lie as truth... Again this is ultimately a spiritual battle as Ephesian's chapter 6 points out... For those who have been taken out of spiritual bondage by the blood of the Lamb of God, well this Babylonian spirit that the dragon, or Lucifer created "once iniquity was found in him," (Ezekiel chapter 28 verse 11-19), does not have dominion over their spiritual welfare...

These particular scriptures point out who the king of Tyre is... For this created being is the power behind the "prince of Tyre" who was described in verses 1 through 10 of this same chapter... Here are verses 11-19..

"11 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God:

“You were the seal of perfection,
    Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
    13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
    Every precious stone was your covering:
    The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
    Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
    Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
    The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
    Was prepared for you on the day you were created.
    14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers;
    I established you;
    You were on the holy mountain of God;
    You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
    15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
    Till iniquity was found in you."

16 “By the abundance of your trading
    You became filled with violence within,
    And you sinned;
    Therefore I cast you as a profane thing
    Out of the mountain of God;
    And I destroyed you, O covering cherub,
    From the midst of the fiery stones.
    17 “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;
    You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;
    I cast you to the ground,
    I laid you before kings,
    That they might gaze at you.
    18 “You defiled your sanctuaries
    By the multitude of your iniquities,
    By the iniquity of your trading;
    Therefore I brought fire from your midst;
    It devoured you,
    And I turned you to ashes upon the earth
    In the sight of all who saw you.
    19 All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you;
    You have become a horror,
    And shall be no more forever.”’”

The king of Tyre is a name that God gives to Satan simply because he is the king of merchandising his Creator's creation... By coveting God's creation, the devil corrupted himself, and became extremely violent in order to control, and rule over that which is not his to begin with... This fallen one used his beauty, (that which is referred to by God as Babylon as well) to deceive, and weaken the people's of the nations... But it always begins within the minds of individual's so that one can be easily seduced to committing more sins once his, or her spirit has been corrupted... This is also referred to as the original sin that was committed in the Garden of Eden... That sin lead to more iniquity, and the heart of mankind became so violent, and wicked, that God, in HIS mercy, flooded those who no longer listened to sound reason via God's servant Noah...

So merchandising is one of the many ways that Satan seduced mankind, and continues to do so... We know that scripture points out that "the love of money is the root of all evil," as it can become so influential within a person's life so as to become a god to that individual.. Many wealthy people have succumbed to various desires that our Creator considers profane... Sadly, because of this deceived state of mind, one will not realize it until it is too late... Depending on the depth of depravity, the only solution to waking a person up from that mindset is punishment... That of course entails God's judgments... Something our Creator does not like to do, but has been forced to throughout the centuries simply because most of us are extremely hardheaded, and are lead by the pulls of the flesh...

If a person wants to spiritually enhance their life because of a void that most humans need fulfilled, yet, wants to continue to be justified in the continued practice of sinful behavior, well, there are plenty of religions, including various sects of Christianity, that will accommodate one's hedonistic state of mind... Satan understands the need that most human's have to fulfill a spiritual need that one's inmost being has... But in order to make sure he still has control of one's mindset ultimately, various belief systems have been devised by HIM... Which is a vital part of his success within this Babylonian system that Satan has created... In order to keep those not spiritually discerned about what is truly transpiring in order that those who minds are darkened because of sin, to keep drinking of the cup of the wine of fornication's, or sinful behaviors that this fallen one has devised...

Choices one makes are critical if one is to truly see the spiritual facade that has effected the world both now, and in times past... With that being said, lets look at some of the definitions of the word trump....

Synonyms:
    best, outdo, outflank, scoop
    Types:
    outmaneuver, outmanoeuvre, outsmart
    defeat by more skillful maneuvering
    outgeneral
    surpass in generalship
    Type of:
    beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
    come out better in a competition, race, or conflict

Here is a link to these definitions... https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

Bear in mind again that mankind is in the midst of a spiritual battle.. Especially those of us who truly see beyond the masquerade of lies, and deceit that define our world... Question is will one allow themselves to be fooled, or trumped?... Will one allow for wealth to be blinded by the reality of what is the ultimate goal of those spiritual entities that represent darkness... Total control of the hearts, and minds of those who do not discern such spiritual matters because of sinful behavior that is practiced without the desire to overcome, or change such behavior's...

I am not promoting either candidate at all... For neither one of them are the answer to this countries ill's in reality... But do not be fooled by words, or wanting something so badly that it indeed blinds one to the reality of the situation that is going on, and has been since the inception of mankind in the Garden of Eden...

As I have stated before, I believe there is timeline for everything, and it is ultimately controlled by our Creator... A temporary state of prosperity will be allowed at some point in time it seems as Christine Lagarde indicated over two, and one half years ago during her speech given to the National Press Corp... It can serve 2 diametrically opposed purposes within one who has placed their faith in God through HIS SON Jesus Christ...

This 7 year time frame (In Christine Lagarde's words as this time frame has yet to begin as the world's economy indicates.. Here is the link to that very interesting speech. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_IZ-AcQ_I ) can be used to prepare one's spirit for the much more intensive spiritual battle that is to come for those who are saved by the Son of God... One that will translate into the physical world we live in...

Or an individual believer in Messiah can squander that precious time, ignore the reality of the situation, quench the Spirit of God, or the treasure within one's inmost being, and be ill prepared for the deception, and persecution that is, as scripture points out, coming in such a high degree, that it will take God's Spirit fully in one to truly endure it...

Use the blessing wisely, and keep it all in perspective dear friends.. For wealth can be deceiving, and it certainly is fleeting... But the promises of our Creator God will last from everlasting, to everlasting, and of course can be counted on.. Blessed be HIS NAME...

Thanks Nukem for the verses again, and please let us pray for one another in order that we may make wise choices in the days that lie ahead... Ever how many days God allots us an individual's... God bless, and peace be with you all..

Here are Nukem's verses for 9/28/2016 from God's Word for your convenience...

2 Corinthians 4:3-11

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
    4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
    5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
    6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
    7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
    8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
    9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
    10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
    11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Popeye7

PS... Remember if one goes into battle afraid, no matter what type of warfare it is, that individual will not effectively fight it.. This spiritual war Christians wage is called "fighting the good fight" in scripture... If one is lead by the love of God, that individual will not fear simply because perfect love has no fear... Blessings dear friends...
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-28-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Re: As We Draw Nearer To This Investment Coming To Fruition... Think Long and Hard...

Hello Folks,

Well as we near the end of this week I want to again thank so much those who put so much time, and effort in research, interpreting, copying, and moderating on this wonderful blessing of a site... Thanks for providing this venue BGG, Mrs. BGG, and others who contribute to insuring many are informed about this investment...

Nukem, the scriptures you copied for us today contains one of my favorite, and misunderstood parables... But it certainly does show the depths of God's mercy, and HIS intent in ensuring that all are saved, and that none perish... For in HIS time the masses will come to know our Great Creator... Even if it was not during their initial life in the flesh... (see Revelation chapter 20... verses 1-6... The rest of the dead will be raised up in a world that will have experienced the 1,000 year reign of Messiah.. A world that is likened unto Eden because of Jesus Christ having ruled over it... A world that will have known peace for a thousand years... A world that will be given the opportunity to heal under the headship of the Son of God.. Think about it.. Would it have been just, and fair for our Creator to allow for many who did not have the opportunity to know the WAY that represents WHO HE is, and just die in ignorance?... Or for the many who have been deceived by religions that have been inspired by Satan in order to lead people astray from a spiritual standpoint?.. Especially focus on verse 5... In fact, here it is for you...

20 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years
    4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

While one read this parable it is clear that the majority who were sown with the seed of the gospel did not produce fruit for the glory of the ONE who intends for us to do so when given such a precious, and invaluable treasure of information... The MESSIAH did declare while on this earth in the flesh that "many would be called, but few would be chosen."... Father God has allowed for this Babylonian spirit to dominate our world through Satan, the creator of this deceitful system, in order to actually see who would produce good fruit once given the seed of TRUTH... Who would actually see through the enumerable lies that have been perpetrated throughout the centuries that mankind has existed... Who would actually want to know, as well as "handle the TRUTH" as it concerned the world we live in, and the spiritually lost, and wicked condition it is in as a whole...

This shroud of deception has succeeded basically because of mankind's practice of sinful behavior, and how it has defined the masses way of thinking, and how life was lived in the flesh... It is a mindset that can only be changed, and overcome within one's own spirit through the indwelling of God's Spirit... And of course the one given this down payment from God the Father through His Son Jesus Christ, utilizing HIS SPIRIT for our Creator's purposes...

When Jesus Christ came in flesh HE wounded the 7 headed beast that Satan rides, and this wound has not fully healed until our time (See Revelation chapter 13)... We have seen the pitfall's of sin, and how many have fallen away as we near the end of the age before our Savior's imminent return... The escalation of paganism, and the celebration of debauchery by many in our world is leading mankind to such a fallen state, that only the Son of God's return will certainly save mankind from utter annihilation... This spiritual seduction conducted by the maestro of evil the devil himself is again spiritual in its nature, and humanity, for the most part, has followed the delusion as the mice who were entranced by the pied piper's musical ability with the flute...

It was a spiritual wound inflicted upon this what is a spiritual kingdom that represents darkness.. As mankind descends into a spirit of lawlessness of dramatic proportions, this spiritual kingdom rears its ugly 7th head in the physical world... There is indeed an empire being built by Satan, as he will have ultimate authority over 10 kings who will rule 10 regions that this world will be separated into.. At some point this authority will be given to the beast over this kingdom, and 10 kings as Revelation chapter 13 verses 2 through 4 declare... This man of sin will have possessing his physical body a spiritual entity declared the beast whose name is Abaddon in the Hebrew tongue.. This name means destroyer!.. (see Revelation chapter 9)...

Reading this parable of the sower helps one to understand that not all have, or are going to make it through the increasing peril that will befall this sinful world we now reside in... God Almighty makes it clear that it will be like no other time in human history as it concerns the carnage that will take place... The 20th century was the bloodiest centuries on record as it concern the loss of human lives through 2 world wars pestilences, and famines... Our Messiah expects those who are called to remember that our battle lies not in flesh, and blood... Nor should we rely upon the physical side of life for our ultimate strength... It will soon become a supernatural battle of dramatic proportions...

So in reality that which is physical will not be of help anyway... Only the trust, and reliance upon God's Spirit will help one to endure this battle against principalities that represent darkness, and are by the way in HIGH PLACES... (see Ephesians chapter 6)... These high places consists of governments of this world... The building of this 7th, and final empire of the 7 headed beast that Satan rides is now taking place, and the world will be amazed when it emerges in its fullness... In fact, due to chaos, and confusion, the world will embrace this empires order... Even if the one that represents, and reigns over it is truly not out for the best interest of mankind..

Will we allow for riches, and the cares of this world to become a distraction, diversion, and strength that causes those who fall into this spiritual state to rely upon the flesh more so than God's Spirit?... It can be so easy to simply because many around us do not have their faith in God... To say one has, and to actually have a faith that cannot be shaken in God, does require one to have the Spirit of God fully within them... The wise virgins of Matthew chapter 25 have their lamps, and vessels filled with oil... In other words God's Spirit in them is their strength, and these are prepared for the deception, and peril that will increase as we near the end of this age...

Remember folks, all things must be fulfilled before Messiah returns... That means the beast, or man of sin must rule for a 3, and one half year period... During this time, God will have 2 witness's declaring the need for repentance, as well as the fact that the one who will be ruling from Jerusalem at that time, is not GOD... One who does not have the Spirit of God within them will worship the beast as GOD... This fallen one's reign will begin to come to and end once the 7th, and last trumpet of God is blown by the angel of God... (see Revelation chapter 11 for more detail, and proof)...

Let us do good with whatever monies are received for this investment... But do not place one's trust in this wealth... It would be a huge mistake to do so to say the least... Utilize the time God gives us to prepare to fight the good fight, which is spiritual in its nature, and remember that with God in one, all things are possible...

Keeping it all in perspective, and loving the Word of God who is the Savior of those who place their trust in HIM... Thanks again Nukem for the Word that is precious as any amount of gold... In fact, HE is priceless..

Blessings, and have a great weekend...

Popeye7