Barzani congratulated during Eid al - Adha: a prosperous future awaits our people

2016-09-11 16:16:19 | (Voice of Iraq) - Erbil

The President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, on Sunday, September 11.2016, a congratulatory message on the occasion of Eid al - Adha, which stated that " a bright future waiting for our people."

Text message Barzani:

In the name of of Allah the Merciful

I congratulate the people of Kurdistan and Iraq and all the Muslims of the world, on the occasion of Eid al - Adha, and I congratulate the righteous martyrs who defended the pure blood for freedom and dignity and our families, I congratulate the wounded in the war against terrorists Daesh and wish them a speedy recovery.

On this occasion too, I congratulate all of Peshmerga fighters heroes who are fronts in defense of the dignity of the people and the homeland, and I salute the security forces that lead effort and duty to protect the stability and security of the citizens.

And I deem it necessary to congratulate on this blessed occasion Kurdistan pilgrims and visitors to the house of God, and I pray to God Almighty to accept their pilgrimage and obedience, I hope that Eid al - Adha becomes the end the terrorists and extremist thinking, and that all displaced persons back to their homes with dignity, and deepening peace and coexistence and tolerance in Kurdistan and the region, and that the suffering and the problems end.

I thank the steadfastness of the citizens , and bear all segments of Kurdistan, and I am confident that their steadfastness and sacrifice will succeed in front of problems and crises, and that a bright future awaits our people.

Eid Mubarak and wish you happiness and contentment

Massoud Barzani