Jubouri: Khaled al-Obeidi accused me it was for political purposes, but the letter questioning him
By aq -September 9, 2016

Treasures Media / Baghdad , said House Speaker B'Tselem Jubouri "The accusations Khaled al - Obeidi me it was for political purposes and for questioning about the letter." He said in a televised statement followed the "Treasures of the Media , " The work of the House of Representatives during the first two years has been fruitful, and in cooperation with the executive branch, but then he was charged presidency of the Council of monopolizing decision, although it was in the interests of the House of Representatives. " he explained that " everyone was critical of the policy of appeasement through the work of the parliament, but when the House of Representatives suffered a jolt after the questioning of the Minister of defense, have become things difficult in it, but the decision to eliminate restored things to normal, pointing out that "the withdrawal of confidence from the minister does not end the world." He Jubouri that "some of the laws passed by the House of Representatives, was present in the House of Representatives to include six years ago, but the current parliament completed these laws is one of the important laws. " " The right of every deputy to express his opinion , according to the rules of procedure, and is active to the deputy, and I really appreciate this view, not side to any party because the text is the one who governs. " and" The House of Representatives is the master himself, because any subject presents me take it to a vote in the House of Representatives session, and this is the line that worked in it, and that 's what took place in the defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi session ", pointing out that the collective will of the House of Representatives is sacked Obeidi, he says. and on the charges and the defense minister of the President of the House of Representatives , said : "I knew three days ago that al - Obeidi will Bastahedava in the summons to the letter questioning session, has Asthdviny because he had hoped to omit questioning him." he Jubouri: "I went to the courts as an accused and remained an hour in front of three judges and a representative of the Attorney General, and in front of witnesses , was presented a CD - ROM images during a personal meeting in al - Obeidi 's house, then waited for an hour in preparation for the issuance of the decision, it was resolved the issue for me for lack of evidence , "noting that" what happened was prejudice the security of the state , but I kept silent and did not speak to the media. " " the accusations her face and defense Minister Lee had a clear political goals ", pointing out that he" has not yet these accusations was a consensus in political circles Sunni Ptghieri, but there was a group ask for it and they are driven by a specific and well - ***known political party. " he said," during interrogation , Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari thanked the minister and MP Almistojb, for their professionalism in this questioning, and there will be things out of control , as happened with the Minister of defense. " https://www.knoozmedia.com/152669/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA-%D9%84/