Ebadi: I will make the interior and defense candidates for parliament next Thursday and the crowd will battle Mosul

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - 21:24

Announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, he would submit candidates for four ministries were still vacant in his government to the parliament next Thursday.

Ebadi said in a press conference held after the Cabinet meeting on Tuesday, said: "The prime minister Haider al-Abadi," I will give the candidates, including the internal names and defense to parliament if held next Thursday, and will not resort to quotas in the ministries of security, and we hope that there will be political stability to provide candidates. "

And new bombing witnessed yesterday the Karrada district of central Baghdad, said al-Abadi, that "the bombing yesterday, is still under investigation."

He pointed out, "The Cabinet discussed in its meeting on Tuesday, the amnesty law introduced an amendment to the bill to the House of Representatives, especially in the two paragraphs of those convicted of terrorism and cases of kidnapping and rape that do not understand why coverage of the law that sent the wrong messages to the terrorists."

The al-Abadi, said the "popular crowd will take part in the liberation of the city of Mosul." On the request of the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs last month, the Saudi government has replaced its ambassador in Baghdad, Thamir Sabhan, the Prime Minister pointed out, he "heard this request in the media, but he stressed the ambassador interference in Iraqi affairs.

Ebadi said, "Saudi ambassador interference in Iraqi affairs and this is unacceptable, and that his statements about the components and Iraqi issues is sound and that a defect in the diplomatic process."

He revealed the prime minister to discuss the Cabinet today to give staff in government departments leave for five years with a salary my name completely, noting that it "would be calculated for the purposes of his retirement and the Council of Ministers agreed to it in principle." He stressed "the need to be a vote in the House of Representatives and transparent public issue of interrogation."

Link