Zebari: the rule of law behind a sunbed to target al-Abadi and overthrow the government
8/31/2016
21:21
[Oan- Baghdad]
accused the Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, State of Law coalition of Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki, of being behind the questioning process.
Zebari said in a televised statement, that " the rule of law behind a sunbed and I will defend myself and go to the withdrawal of confidence and all the stages I been prosecuted and in the integrity of political and media and build - up."
He added that " The purpose of the interrogation is not I, but the parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , and this is goal and begin our attempt to experiment planning and off [state law] to topple the government. "
the House of Representatives, had been questioned last Saturday , Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari [leader of the Kurdistan Democratic party and voted not to conviction Bojobth a move that could pave the way for his dismissal soon.
the cause of interrogation in the incidence of verbal altercations and conflicts of hands between the supporters and opponents for questioning in the parliament session, in what promise to Barzani 's party as a political target.
the prime minister Haider al - Abadi yesterday interrogations parliament constitutionalism legal right to him, but stressed at the same time the need to remove them from the "political target".
https://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=47267