Minister of reconstruction: I will make Basra Paris II

Thread: Minister of reconstruction: I will make Basra Paris II

Banned

Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:33:00

Receive Basra, next week, a senior ministerial delegation from the Ministry of construction and housing, municipal and public works to discuss projects in the province.

According to a statement of the Ministry of construction, "the Minister, wholesome Osei, Ministry headquarters in Basra received Majid Nasraoui, to discuss the projects implemented by the Ministry in the province."

The Minister's statement, saying that "Basra of the provinces that require an exceptional effort from all sides to implement projects in particular infrastructure projects."

She explained that "rehabilitation was discussed by {Zubair-Umm Qasr} after taking a hit due to the passage of vehicles with heavy weights, which caused many traffic accidents which claimed the lives of innocent citizens."

"As I was discussing the subject complexes which oversees implementation of the Ministry's Department of special housing complexes that are nearing completion, as a discussion draft Zubair lanes because of its importance in the development of the infrastructure of the judiciary and the inhabitants are".

The Minister underlined "send a high-level ministerial delegation next week to Basra to discuss all projects implemented by the Ministry and the provincial Council.

For his part thanked the Governor of Basra, according to the statement, "the Minister for the warm welcome," blessed "gaining the trust of the people through the Iraqi Parliament to take up its duties at the head of the Ministry, at the same time appreciating the considerable efforts made by the Ministry and the unlimited deal on transfer of powers to local government.

Link

Re: Minister of reconstruction: I will make Basra Paris II

Very cool going to make this next Paris I just hope they make it conservative instead of liberal