Obeidi after his dismissal: Win brought from Iraq to the conclusion reached by now

August / August 25, 2016 17:17

Obeidi after his dismissal: Win brought from Iraq to the conclusion reached by now

Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi , the article said , after the withdrawal of confidence from the parliament finally triumphed brought from Iraq into what came to him now.

He said al - Obeidi: Vliedhirna people and the army, it has tried to fight corruption Balmemknat, but it seems that Orbabh stronger and their voices higher and spent their reaction. "

He added , "Although the decision to withdraw confidence from me, but I will keep soldiers from among the people of Iraq seeking soldiers of the War of corruption and the corrupt," Thanks in advance for each "voice and stood with him and understand his position and interaction with him."

He continued , "O Iraqis you from you evaluate my work and my best and I did not meaner him to build the army and the military establishment, accompanied by my attempts tireless efforts to fight corruption and the corrupt and prevent nepotism and clientelism that brought Iraq in 2014 to lose 40% of their land and displace millions of people and threatens the sacred Iraqi capital beloved Baghdad "

Link