Majlis Wahdat al Muslimeen (MWM) Pakistan Central Secretary General Allama Raja Nasir Abbas Jafri demanded the shiite nation exercise unity amongst their flanks at any cost amid on-going conspiracy in Pakistan. Allama Raja Nasir demands Shiites to be aware of conspiracies and exercise unity

Allama Jafri demands Shiite Muslims to be aware of conspiracies and exercise unity

08/14/2016
AhlulBayt News Agency - Majlis Wahdat al Muslimeen (MWM) Pakistan Central Secretary General Allama Raja Nasir Abbas Jafri demanded the shiite nation exercise unity amongst their flanks at any cost amid ongoing conspiracy in Pakistan.
A message from Allama Nasir Jafri came forth on social media appealing the nation as follows:
"As salaam u alaikum, I urge my fellow friends and members of Majlis to beware of conspiracies lulling us to internal enmity within our flanks. The enemy wishes to engage us in internal matters to get his ulterior motives flourish. They fear us; for you walk in the path of Allama Arif Hussani; heir to his character and traits; you follow in the steps of Imam Khomeini and our supreme leader fighting against today's Pharoah (Firaun) and Yazid. The enemy considers you a threat in his course, well aware of your commitment, steadiness, conjecture, valor and heroism. Therefore, he devised a conspiracy to engage us in trivial internal rifts. He wishes to derail us from voicing the atrocities faced by the oppressed pakistani nation. It wouldn't surprise me that people amongst us will bring about a propaganda of disarray from within; isolate yourself from this plot. Pray for them, may Allah soften their hearts for us. If someone debases or humiliates me then turn to Quran:

"And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity." Chapter 25 Verse 72.

It is worth mentioning that Allama Nasir's message came forth on social media amid one imp-venturing group, in an organized propaganda, slandered renowned Cleric, Shiite Organizations, Zakirin of Ahlul Bayt (as), Majlis Wahdat al Muslimeen, Imamia Student Organizaion and Allama Raja Nasir Abbas in particular

LINK: