Ages: high rate of construction permits in Najaf coincided with housing loans

2016/7/19 12:49

{Baghdad: Euphrates news}

construction and Housing Ministry, municipalities, the high proportion of construction permits in Najaf.

The Ministry said in a statement, the Agency received a copy of {Euphrates news}, to "simplify procedures for issuing the construction permit came in support of citizens and that will reduce the routine while keeping the legal right of ownership and ownership of residential land," Noting "version 382 vacation building in the center of Najaf during the first half of the year 2016.

He called on citizens to "review of the Office of the Municipal Department of Najaf for issuing the construction permit to freedom violations by municipal departments during the construction period.

The statement noted that "construction permits ranging from residential and commercial leave", pointing to "high issuing new loans with the launch of holiday Housing Fund under the initiative of the Iraqi Central Bank by the Ministry.

It is said that the municipality of Najaf had issued 71 vacation between residential and commercial vacation during the month of June.

The Deputy Director General Housing Fund Hussein threshold has announced that the opening of the website through which withdraw applications for loans.

"The first instalment of the loan will be 60% and when you see the remaining supplements the authority of {40%}", stating that "the form contains sequence and all Iraqis are entitled to apply for these loans and all the provinces except Kurdistan," adding that "loan amount is 50 million Iraqi dinars and an employee is entitled to a serving officer", adding that "concrete action within the Housing Fund for the completion of the transaction will take only one month, that the health of the breasts and mail take weeks or more.