Wednesday June 15, 2016 - 11:56
Deputy accused student Kharbit, Wednesday, MP from the front Reform Ahmed al - Jubouri , forging his signature for nomination to the post of the Defense Ministry, adding that he will sue him, as he emphasized that the reform front is divided into three categories. He Kharbit, " The member of the Front , Reform MP Ahmed al - Jubouri , the rigging my signature in the book include that I've been nominated for the post of defense minister , "noting that" MPs front if see it they want, they should go to the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri. " he Kharbit" I'm going to sue the Attorney - Jubouri on charges of falsifying the signature , "he said , adding that "front of the reform is not an organization so I belong her I do not want to belong her." He continued that " the front is composed of three categories, 50% are patriots and want the reform to the people who suffers, and 25% of them to settle personal differences and lack of access to positions, and 25% others know political bloc , " according Alsumaria News. announced Front parliamentary reform, it said on Wednesday that MP demanded Kharbit is no longer a member of the LTTE, noting that it did not accept the request for his return to it, while confirming that it continues to dismiss the presidency of parliament again , even though the Federal Court has ruled to cancel the April 14 session.