Response in favor of Saladin "territory" and cling to Article 140

06/04/2012 11:04

Saladin April 6 / April (Rn) - supports the response of Saladin project "territory" and wishes him success in the time calling on the province, which lies on the Iraqi capital Baghdad, 175 km to the north and inhabited by a mixture of Arabs, Kurds and Turkmen to support Article 140 of the Constitution.

The former Iraqi regime, which dropped in 2003 by the American-led international forces have conducted demographic changes in areas inhabited by national mix in favor of Arabs at the expense of the Kurds.

He cited an article in Iraq's constitution is 140 for removing the effects of previous policies before a referendum in those areas to determine the administrative subordination of the Kurdistan region or the federal government in Baghdad.

But the presence of complex problems in Iraq, particularly in the disputed areas and prevented it was supposed to complete the process the end of 2007.

He says the journalist Karwan Zangana "We are with Salah al-Din province since the first day but only if the cooperation of Saladin the application of Article 140 of the constitution."

He adds Zangana young Kurdish residents of the town of Tuz, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), "I personally consider Central is a dictatorship so I stand I and a lot of people here the position of the pro-region as we live here in salads and some of us a lot of different roots and some of came from Kurdistan or Kirkuk or elsewhere. "

Tuz is 120 km east of Tikrit, Salah ad Din province's largest city combines a mixture in the province where there are Arabs and Kurds and Turkmen from Sunni and Shiite communities are located within the city disputed between Baghdad and Erbil.

He was President Jalal Talabani presented at the October 31 October last year a bill to the House of Representatives for the return of the demarcation of administrative boundaries and natural provinces covered by Article 140 of the Constitution by the change geographically and demographically by the former regime.

And escalate the recent political and other invitations to the demarcation of administrative boundaries between provinces, especially Karbala and Anbar, Nineveh and Salahuddin, Muthanna, Dhi Qar, Kirkuk, Nineveh and Diyala provinces on the background of security and economic.

The local government officials in the province of Salah al-Din had announced in October last conservative "provinces."

He says board member Rasheed Salahuddin province, Khurshid told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the region is a matter of principle and we are convinced by the Kurds and we have adopted the issue of the region since the nineties of the last century."

He says Khurshid representative of Kurdish nationalism in the province of Salah al-Din "We are in the Declaration of Salahuddin province we go back to the references that we follow and then decide to vote to approve as long as this issue points within the Constitution, which we respect and Ntat with it and we deal with all points."

He went on "if the settled actions towards the formation of the region in the province will move and enter into negotiations with political parties as written and not oral to decide the fate of Article 140 and if it went the region's new with us Snthagaf our fans to vote in the referendum is yes and if not we will direct to vote no."

The focus of the Kurds who are second in the National towns of Baiji, Salahuddin and Tuz North East and South of Samarra, Tikrit, and the center, however there are no official statistics on the total number of the Kurds in the province.

According to Vice Chairman Salah ad Din province Sabhan Mullah horses (Rn) "We have not discussed already the subject of Article 140 in the provincial council and in my personal belief I expect that the issue of Article 140 if it is agreed upon, especially in the province of Kirkuk between the components there is a disconnect because the Kirkuk specifically have a special status. "

The horses "in relation to other areas such as Tuz and others if there is any event we expect that the referendum would prefer to stay in Salah al-Din to join the other place this is what I expected, and we are committed to the Constitution and the Constitution Ans what is agreed upon between the different components."

Flowers says Hassan (24 years), college graduate, "I am girl and I live in Kurdistan, Salah al-Din province, and I hope to live for, such as Kurdistan, with a second security is just like any other wishes of young men and women, but is offered by appointment and the powers granted to the province."

Hassan said she lived the most beautiful days of her life in Samarra, 56 km south of Tikrit with her colleagues. She noted that everyone in the Salah al-Din live as one people smoothly.

The Iraqi constitution allows for the formation of the region and requires either the consent of a third of the provincial council or a request to lift the tenth of the voters in those provinces to the Electoral Commission to hold a referendum is the last official announcement about the region.

Civic organizations, and have failed to dissuade Iraqi province of Salah al-Din for their efforts in the formation of the territory to which Salah al-Din says it has reached the stage of checking forms of supporters waiting in the Electoral Commission to end the sort, and began the process of referendum.

Under the Act 21 of 2008 for the regions must gather support 2 percent of the vote if the Council of Ministers did not agree to refer the request to maintain the Electoral Commission for elections within 15 days from the date of submission.

The General Secretariat of the Conference of the Constitution of the Salahuddin province announced on 8 of December of December of last year brought in for the launch of the forms for signatures of supporters of the establishment of the province. And announced the end of the collection of signatures.

The announcement of the region as a reaction to what appears to be their campaigns arrests more people, the government said they were Baathists are planning to seize power in a coup.

And reliable supporters of the establishment of regions to grant broad powers to local governments in the management of administrative and financial affairs away from the dominance of the center.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...vrqR6QmZHM-vCA