Zobaie: Iraq decided not to participate in any future meeting of the political forces

Thread: Zobaie: Iraq decided not to participate in any future meeting of the political forces

Zobaie: Iraq decided not to participate in any future meeting of the political forces

Zobaie: Iraq has decided not to participate in any future meeting of the political forces
    Date: Thursday, 04/05/2012 14:08

BAGHDAD / father /
    MP for the coalition in Iraq Talal Zobaie Thursday that the coalition decided not to participate in any meetings or committees of representatives of political forces, unless preceded by the full implementation of the Convention on Erbil and stop the arrests.

Zobaie said news agency Baghdad International / father / Thursday this decision binding on all Iraqi leaders.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...qzJ7BcouDq_QNg
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"

More boycotting, because Malaki won't keep his promises. His time has got to be up. I hope this doesn't mean a huge delay. By the way thank you Newmonies, Rileyjones, Ofcourse13, Doubleb, Honugirl,Monalisa and all the other MODs. My computer is down and I am not able to get into chat. I have to use my Wii or simple cell phone to read whatever is posted in the forum. So thank you so much for helping me stay updated.