US Ambassador: Standard documents will enable Iraq from contracting firms with a good system

2016-06-02 18:52:01 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad

Said US Ambassador to Iraq Stuart Jones, on Thursday, that the draft electronic system to oversee the state budget, and standard documents developed , who fired from the Iraqi Ministry of Planning in cooperation with the US Agency for International Development will enable Iraq from contracting with good companies.

The US ambassador at a news conference to launch the project of the Iraqi Ministry of Planning sidelines of cooperation with the US Agency for International Development to repair development in Iraq: " We also express my admiration starred security forces in Fallujah and express my admiration for General Commander of the Armed Forces busy with on the battlefield during the past days . " .

Added Jones, "I am delighted that brought this event to celebrate the two projects are important, namely the electronic system to oversee the state budget, and standard documents developed", adding that "this system include the principle of transparency and justice."

He continued Jones, "We are delighted that these achievements have been achieved through our partnership with the Iraqi government and the cooperation with the Ministry of Planning , " explaining that "this system and standard documents improves system purchases and enables the Government of Iraq to enter contracts are with reputable companies and reduce delays, corruption and waste, and will enable Iraq integration of the international economy. "

He announced Planning Minister Salman Jumaili, on Thursday, announced the launch of the project in cooperation with the US Agency for International Development to repair the development in Iraq, while noting that the liberation of Fallujah would have a significant economic impact on the country.

Link