Bgg newstime 5/31/2016

Thread: Bgg newstime 5/31/2016

Bgg newstime 5/31/2016

BGG says(7:57 PM):
    there is sooooooooo much news - I don't know where to start...
    so in no particular order.

(and BTW - I don't paint things "rosy" for any particular benefit. I reflect on things as I see it - currently. Period.)

Here we go...

Hutch says to BGG(7:58 PM):
    Thats a good thing !

BGG says(7:59 PM):
    BTW - thanks to all the DU Contributors over on the FB Group as well... ROCKIN' BUNCH!!

The House of Representatives, on Tuesday, (April 26, 2016).
    15 deputies of the reform front will attend the session of parliament as opposition.

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Announced a reform in the House of Representatives Front, said on Tuesday that about 15 deputies attending the parliamentary session scheduled for today, as oppositionThe MP said the front Fadel Kanani said in an interview to a number of media, including (range Press), "The Front discussed the two options on the parliament session today, including participating in a session chaired a House of Representatives with the exception of Salim al-Jubouri, or participate in the hearing Kmaatardan."...
    BGG says(8:03 PM):
    Still a lot of political wrangling going on - BUT IMHO - the "alliances" against reform and progress are failing daily...
    War: The pleading of the Federal Court on 29/5 made a judgment soon

BGG says(8:08 PM):
    Follow-up / Iraq today - Confirmed the legal expert Tareq Harb said the hearing conducted by the Federal Supreme Court on 05.29.2016 was almost close to resolving the case and semi-close in favor of one of the parties to the proceedings at the appeal hearings of Parliament for the month of April 2016, particularly after the agents parliament speaker presented photographs and CDs, documents and films attendees and non-attendees at those meetings are the subject of disagreement and the matter of the proceeding,

Which supports the point of view of the party and in exchange for that, the agents of the other party any front reformist and sitters to hasten to refute the conclusions reached and the agents of the other party so that said Mlhozathm these documents and share some MPs from the Reform attending mass, said the war
    "where asked permission of Representatives of the Court to talk, and after the court authorized them spoke MP architecture Ihsanoglu one Governing Council of Representatives on the list that includes the signatures of Representatives, which exceeds the quorum here responded agents other party that signed something and the audience is something else...

Here's the deal... (on this piece...)
    This Fed Court decision is a big deal...

sounds like a lot of back and forth (again) - BUT...

It appears as though they are very close to advertising their decision... those speaking for Jubouri had to resort to providing "HARD EVIDENCE" - (because all these d0@$c43 BAGS are ALL LIARS... and the SJC sounds like it will side with Jubouri.

This is a classic battle between "the sitters" (aka - Maliki sycophants) and the Abadi GOI... the bad guys - who have been at the "trough of corruption" are having a terrible time letting to... JUST SELL ON LETGO!!

Jubouri declared al-Jubouri, from the end of the legislative term and stands ready for any emergency session

House of Representatives ended its session today in the dismissal of the current legislative to enter into the legislative Attlath which lasts one month after reduced from two months.

The House of Representatives held a special meeting chaired by Salim al-President of the Council and the presence of 161 deputies on Tuesday, to discuss the general situation in the country.

At the outset of the session Jubouri announced the second legislative term ends within the second legislative year on holiday today and according to the constitutional and legislative materials.

He commended the Speaker of Parliament to attend the House of Representatives and the role of the special parliamentary committee to hold the meeting in Hawwartha with the various parliamentary blocs, "noting that" the existence and meetings dialogues with a number of objectors Representatives Awalven within [Front reform] [Representatives of the protesters], where we have received positive signals to resume entering the meetings of the Council and to move the process of reform and activating the role of the Council. "...

BGG says(8:23 PM):
    My commentary about this is really two-fold...

1) What does he know - that we don't - leading him to leave open the option of an "emergency session"... that sounds pretty BIG... if you ask me.

2) they want to get this reform process started SOON... approve the Cabinet and activate their role...

this means the cabinet has relatively ineffective or non-existent for a while...

BTW - there are only 2 ways to introduced new laws correctly - 1) via the CoM (the Cabinet) 2) via the PoR - Fuad Massoum (aka - worthless as 7!7s on a BULL)...

so they really - really - really need this CoM to get approved, ACTIVATED and operational SOON.

and it looks like they will

Hutch says(8:27 PM):
    ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS .... GOING ONCE

Martha Sue says(8:29 PM):
    ?

Hutch says to Martha Sue(8:30 PM):
    GO MAM

Martha Sue says(8:30 PM):
    will it just be for an extended period that will be the "special emergency meeting?" ... or as long as necessary to get it done??

hope that made sense?

I know it says they shortened the 2 month thing to 30 days ... and does it mean that they can have an emergency meeting at any time as needed during the next 30 days?

BGG says(8:31 PM):
    It does.

Martha Sue says(8:32 PM):
    DANG wish it would start at midnight tonight!

thanks BGG

BGG says(8:32 PM):
    It's not an "official" emergency session - it's him telling them he is "ready, willing and able" to call them back at a moments notice.

under the "emergency guidelines"...

Martha Sue says(8:33 PM):
    and if they don't all show up when called for that emergency meeting ... do they forfeit because of not having a quoram?

BGG says(8:33 PM):
    not an official status as of now - but VERY CURIOUS he would put this out there...

Martha Sue says(8:33 PM):
    I thought so too

Hutch says to BGG(8:33 PM):
    He opened the door for it ... if needed

BGG says to Hutch(8:34 PM):
    Agreed.

maine says(8:34 PM):
    he obviously wanted it known

BGG says to maine(8:34 PM):
    Amen

but why?

maine says(8:35 PM):
    part of the process

letting the IMF know they are on it

BGG says to maine(8:36 PM):
    They better - also curious - is the timing of these VERY agressive moves against ISIS are so curious...

Big money steps in - it's all "you-know-what's and ELBOWS"...

BOOM

maine says(8:37 PM):
    again they need to wrap up the insecurity

BGG says to maine(8:38 PM):
    looking very curious on that front... why??

BECAUSE

maine says(8:39 PM):
    the RV needs to happen

_firefly_ says(8:45 PM):
    I'm assuming Martha Sue was talking about Ramadan?
    just walked in :)

poppy123 says(8:46 PM):
    TO FINISH REFORM I SUSPECT THEY WILL HOLD EVERY EMERGENCY MEETING THEY NEED.. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ATTEMPT TO MEET THEIR DEADLINES FOR REFORM COMPLETION. POPPY3

_firefly_ says(8:46 PM):
    Eid

maine says(8:46 PM):
    the holiday should have no effect on the reforms
    they work during that holiday

_firefly_ says(8:47 PM):
    The world does not stop because of Ramadan !

maine says(8:47 PM):
    exactly

_firefly_ says to maine(8:47 PM):
    Correct, they have worked through every Ramadan for years

Martha Sue says to _firefly_(8:47 PM):
    didn't know that's what I was talking about! ... just that they said they shortened the 2 month time of being off to 30 days of being off and then the emergency meeting aspect!

_firefly_ says to Martha Sue(8:48 PM):
    Those people don't know what they are talking about ... PERIOD

BGG says(8:48 PM):
    Urgent Cabinet approves the Supreme Judicial Council Act

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} cabinet today approved the draft of the Supreme Judicial Council Act, which Dqgah the State Consultative Council.

A source in the council told {Euphrates News} "The Council approved the referred the bill to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles {61 / I and item 80 / item II} of the Constitution, taking into consideration ray General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers ..itba ..

BGG says(8:52 PM):
    This bit is interesting (I'm not convinced it is the "official" Fed Court law... HOWEVER, the fact they are progressing on this front is just more and more and more evidence things are moving in the right direction (finally)...

I ran across this commentary a couple of weeks ago and have been wanting to share it ever since...

and Iraqi writer talked about the 4 pieces of legislation that would move Iraq forward.

(NONE OF THIS PRESUMES TO - IN ANY WAY "PREVENT" an RV)...

it is just observation by an Iraqi as to what would help move things forward.

1) Amnesty Law

2) HCL (how they divide the oil revenues)...

3) Fed Court Act

4) Civil Service Act...

and BTW - none of the above happen without an effective and FUNCTIONING CoM (Council of Ministers) which is what Abadi is fighting tooth and nail for - and the Dawa Party / SLC / Maliki thugs are fighting AGAINST.

BGG says(8:57 PM):
    Here's another quickie...

Iraqi raid kills senior Daash leaders and burning 6 billion of their money in the existing [Extended]

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...ney-in-the-exi

BGG says(8:57 PM):
    Why the BIG PUSH TO burn thier money?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jtank says(8:58 PM):
    nice-

BGG says(8:58 PM):
    6 Bil seems like a small number to be all "ha ha ha" about... UNLESS??? It's not really 6 bil?? (future value)

Here it is...

They know...

We know...

and they know we know...

Bookumdano says(8:59 PM):
    Like I said yesturday thats one way to reduce the note count.

BGG says to Bookumdano(8:59 PM):
    Yup - BURN IT...
    BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!

jtank says(8:59 PM):
    lol

BGG says to Bookumdano(8:59 PM):
    why would they care??

Hutch says(9:00 PM):
    HANG ON PLEASE .... WE ARE IN NEWSTIME

BGG says(9:00 PM):
    One more piece - if I don't keep on, I'll be here all nite...

Thus, Ethel Nujaifi's response to the arrest warrant against him

Read More: https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...nt-against-him

BGG says(9:01 PM):
    This is a BOMB-SHELL...

the key phrase...

The magazine Foreign Policy of America revealed, Monday, documents seized by the CIA in a US-Iraqi raid in 2010 and published in the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point Center for the military indicated that some Sunni politicians prominent in Iraq, such as Ethel Najafi, Rafie al-Issawi and Deldara Zebari and others collaborated with what was called the Islamic State of Iraq in 2009...

This was kind of curious...

_firefly_ says(9:04 PM):
    Interesting indeed !

BGG says(9:04 PM):
    the Iraqi GOI seems to be "gloming onto" some report out of the US about these characters having somehow involved with ISIS as far back as 2009...

which is a little absurd.

stunning they are attacking the Nujafi family (because they might not be able to get to Osama) - Issawi (a Sunni) and Zebari...

it all takes me back a bit...

because it has to be some typo - there was no ISIS in 2009.

there were Sunnis... NO ISIS.

and if they are saying this with a straight face - this is more Maliki BS.

BGG says(9:07 PM):
    ??'s

subgirl says(9:07 PM):
    ?

Hutch says to subgirl(9:07 PM):
    GO

subgirl says(9:07 PM):
    fighting to get reforms voted on, they have parliment with quorums but do not vote on the reforms..... IYO why do you think this is happening?

and thank you :)

BGG says to subgirl(9:08 PM):
    Bad actors fighting for their lives.

subgirl says(9:08 PM):
    Thanks! :)

Hutch says to BGG(9:08 PM):
    ?

BGG says to Hutch(9:08 PM):
    Go

Hutch says to BGG(9:09 PM):
    IT SEEMS TO ME TO BE ALL ABOUT IMMUNITY

BGG says to Hutch(9:09 PM):
    that is also a good point.

these guys are fighting for their immunity as well.

which may well be revoked before it's all over.

Hutch says to BGG(9:10 PM):
    YEP

BGG says(9:10 PM):
    Next piece...

Cracked front rioters Representatives and the defection of eight of its members

sassy says(9:11 PM):
    please let it.be

BGG says(9:11 PM):
    A source in the National Alliance, on Monday, for the dissidents of reform Front parliamentary deputies names, while the likely existence of a political deal signed between them and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri.

The source said in a press statement that "Eight MPs from the Reform Front parliamentary announced the dissidents of the House of Representatives of the protesters and joining up with the clinging quota system of political blocs, as well as attending the session of parliament was held on Sunday, and the people who helped achieve a quorum," likely "the existence of a political deal between the dissident MPs and parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri. "...

jtank says(9:11 PM):
    thx for the great newstime- DU #1

BGG says(9:11 PM):
    Uh oh!!!

BGG says(9:12 PM):
    SLC / Maliki / "the sitters" - are losing peeps daily!!

BGG says(9:12 PM):
    OUCH!!

Hutch says(9:13 PM):
    ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL.

BGG says(9:13 PM):
    they can put this "cry baby" spin on it all they want about some "secret agreement" between these 8 and Jubouri all they want - they will lose. It was going to happen all along.

OK - I have one more...

I'll just put it on THE BLOG in a few...

Hutch says(9:14 PM):
    ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?

Hutch says(9:18 PM):
    THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING IN TONIGHT, AND THANK YOU COPIERS FOR MAKING ALL OF THIS AVAILABLE TO US HAVE A GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE !!!!

Last edited by magnetlady; 06-01-2016 at 03:00 AM.