Newstime with BGG -Rcookie 5/17/2016

Thread: Newstime with BGG -Rcookie 5/17/2016

Newstime with BGG -Rcookie 5/17/2016

BGG says(6:42 PM):
    Ok - any questions / about the News of the last couple of days??
    starting off with some Q and A.

puffdragon says(6:43 PM):
    ?

MrsBGG says to puffdragon(6:43 PM):
    Go

puffdragon says(6:44 PM):
    With bond sales going international in June this RV must happen prior to that correct
    What ever date the bonds go !

MrsBGG says(6:45 PM):
    During Newstime, if you can use your ? , if you have a question or comment, just makes it easier for everyone to follow Thank you so much

BGG says to puffdragon(6:46 PM):
    So your question is - with the Bond sales going Int'l - the RV MUST happen prior to - correct??
    or whatever the date the bonds go...

puffdragon says(6:47 PM):
    Yes SIR

BGG says to puffdragon(6:47 PM):
    Did I get that right?

puffdragon says(6:47 PM):
    YES SIR .

BGG says to puffdragon(6:47 PM):
    RCookie is bringing a News Article (Interview w/Alak) that should shed some light on this...

rcookie says(6:48 PM):
    THIS IS WHAT KEYWORDS HAD TO SAY ABOUT ALL BONDS IN INTERVIEW TODAY...

Roudao: Is the central bank managed to put up securities to obtain financing and bridging the budget deficit?

Products: There are two types of bonds, including the State Department, which tried to Iraq last year promote them outside the country, but Iraq ran into the problem of high interest rates on these bonds, reaching more than 11%, the point of the central bank's view is not to go into it, because of rising interest rates , and Iraq does not need a dollar, but in need of the Iraqi dinar, because most expenditures in the state budget covers the dinar, so it was our proposal to resort to the local national bonds in Iraqi dinars, which have the benefit of the citizen and covers the need Dinars nor endured high benefits, has recently been agreement to begin offering these bonds.

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-bank-in-Erbil

rcookie says(6:49 PM):
    Roudao: Do you have to put up securities in the global markets for future plans?

Keywords: Yes, after the United States and the World Bank has given the possibility to do to guarantee part of the bond, and when it will land benefits dramatically, at that time we can issue bonds in the international markets, the size of the bond is currently before a start is two billion dollars, and if he could Iraq that the process of market interest rate is suitable, you may think to continue asking other bonds also Bmiliran, and whenever possible, depending on the interest and the conditions and duration.

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-bank-in-Erbil

rcookie says(6:50 PM):
    HE STATES CLEARLY THAT WITH THE US & WB GUARANTEE OF THE JUNE BONDS TO INT'L MARKETS...
    $2 BILLION AND IS ALREADY ACCOUNTED FOR IN EXISTING 2016 BUDGET...

watson1 says to rcookie(6:51 PM):
    (handshake)

BGG says(6:51 PM):
    The question remains - Do they HAVE TO?? NO...
    However, the character outline of what they need in the first paragraph only bolsters my opinion and commentary for the last year or so...

watson1 says to MrsBGG(6:52 PM):
    ??

MrsBGG says to watson1(6:52 PM):
    GO

puffdragon says(6:53 PM):
    So for that to take place the dinar must be reconized internationaly correct ? Or no ?

rcookie says(6:53 PM):
    BUT THE INTERESTING PART OF 1ST QUESTION...HE TELLS US WE DONT NEED THE DOLLAR BONDS...THEY WENT WITH LOCAL NATIONAL BONDS IN IQD...BECAUSE THEY NEED DINAR BECAUSE MOST OF STATE BUDGET EXPENDITURES COVERS IQD...

BGG says(6:53 PM):
    based on their NEED... (according to Alak) - they would benefit great from a "value enhanced" Dinar. Their internal purchasing power would be greater - just like your and mine.

MrsBGG says to watson1(6:54 PM):
    Do you still have a question?

watson1 says(6:54 PM):
    ok then what doe sit mean what rcookie stated then . please do not atr and featger me just ask . i get that they need to ,but i am no in the know as you all .

BGG says to rcookie(6:54 PM):
    my exact though... just from a slightly different angle...

watson1 says(6:54 PM):
    tar and feather me opps . doing dishing and do voice

BGG says to watson1(6:55 PM):
    Uh oh - shouldn't have said that... "COME HERE YOU"!!

MrsBGG says to watson1(6:55 PM):
    no problemo

watson1 says(6:55 PM):
    hey can not miss newtimes

watson1 says(6:56 PM):
    hey i cooked too

MrsBGG says to watson1(6:56 PM):
    you are muti-gifted

BGG says to watson1(6:56 PM):
    kidding - what RCookie's comment means - they are pointing out... in a vague sort of way, they don't need USD - they need more Dinar, a more powerful Dinar because they need purchasing power in their own country - for their own projects. Simple.

MrsBGG says to watson1(6:57 PM):
    multi

MrsBGG says to watson1(6:57 PM):
    So for that to take place the dinar must be reconized internationaly correct ? Or no ? from puff

rcookie says(6:58 PM):
    WHICH AS IS DEMONSTRATED EVERYDAY SPEAKS TO THE SUCCESS AND PROGRESS OF REDUCING NOTE COUNT...BECAUSE THEY ARE SCREAMING EVERYDAY ABOUT LIQUIDITY...

BGG says to puffdragon(6:59 PM):
    not exactly "HAVE TO" - but probably will anyway... you're still missing the point - they are almost shouting "THEY NEED VALUE"... do you think they would acheive value and withhold it from the world??

watson1 says(6:59 PM):
    wow i am getting this after 10 years

puffdragon says(6:59 PM):
    Not a smart move !

MrsBGG says(7:00 PM):
    Anymore ?'s

rcookie says(7:00 PM):
    LIQUIDITY ISSUE = LESS NOTES..

BGG says to rcookie(7:00 PM):
    one way to deal with the note count...

BGG says to rcookie(7:01 PM):
    keep blowing them up when ISIS get ahold of them. Problem solved (maybe already)

larrykn says(7:02 PM):
    or they can give them to me

rcookie says to BGG(7:02 PM):
    REPORT TODAY STATED 75% LESS ISIS TROOPS IN IRAQ & SYRIA AND MORE THAT 50% LESS CASH....

BGG says to rcookie(7:02 PM):
    Big time news...

loop says(7:03 PM):
    y

BGG says to rcookie(7:03 PM):
    Hard to run a "tin pot" religious theocracy using MAGIC BEANS for money.

rcookie says(7:04 PM):
    ABDUL AND THE BEANSTALK...

BGG says to rcookie(7:05 PM):
    that's some funny stuff right there!!

BGG says(7:07 PM):
    What are the most important New pieces from today - IYHO??

rcookie says to BGG(7:08 PM):
    ALAK INTERVIEW..WHICH I WILL BRING AGAIN IN A SEC...AND THIS ONE WAS PRETTY GREAT!!...

mrjazzman66 says(7:08 PM):
    That interview with Keywords and the bond issue..jmo

rcookie says to BGG(7:08 PM):
    Iraqi private banks association was discussing with the Central Bank of ways of activating the small and medium-sized Enterprise Fund

05-17-16

Economy News:
    Examined the Iraqi private banks association with the Central Bank of Iraq on Tuesday ways of activating the small and medium-sized Enterprise Fund as well as Alamuralta belong to the member banks work in the association.

As it touched on during the regular meeting, who represented the central bank as General Manager of Banking Directorate and credit Ihsan Yasiri with such Association Executive Director Ali Tariq ways to promote liquidity in the private banks and to attract deposits and strengthen the mechanisms of verification in private banks for customers wishing to open a credit or transfer funds out of Iraq

The representative of the Central Bank of Iraq at the meeting expressed the intention of the bank to issue prepaid cards for travelers to foreign Toviralamlh them.

LINK

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-SME-fund-5-17

rcookie says to BGG(7:09 PM):
    PRIVATE BANKS ASSOC DIRECTOR...LAUNCHING SME FUND

mrjazzman66 says(7:10 PM):
    ?

dale says(7:10 PM):
    ?

BGG says to rcookie(7:10 PM):
    Nice piece... thank you.

rcookie says to BGG(7:10 PM):
    YASIRI AGAIN TALKING ABOUT PROMOTING LIQUIDITY...ATTRACT DEPOSITS AND STRENGTHEN MECHANISMS OF VREDIT VERIFICATION

MrsBGG says to mrjazzman66(7:10 PM):
    GO

mrjazzman66 says(7:10 PM):
    what is SME fund?

rcookie says to BGG(7:12 PM):
    WISHING TO OPEN CREDIT OR TRANSFER FUNDS OUTSIDE OF IRAQ...AND INTENTION TO ISSUE PREPAID CARDS IN INTERIM FOR TRAVELERS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES...

BGG says to rcookie(7:12 PM):
    Thank you.

MrsBGG says to dale(7:12 PM):
    Go

rcookie says to BGG(7:12 PM):
    SO USING PREPAID CARD UNTIL CREDIT VERIFICATION AND ESTABLISHMENT...

rcookie says to BGG(7:13 PM):
    SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISE FUND...

BGG says to rcookie(7:13 PM):
    I was just telling Mrs BGG
    she's like nooooooooo

rcookie says to BGG(7:13 PM):
    (laugh)

BGG says(7:14 PM):
    Dale

Dale..

Ferris Dale...

Dale....

dale says(7:14 PM):
    Abadi is a widely experienced man who cares about his country. A long time ago BGG you said Alak would either play ball or he wouldn't. Another one of our researchers said he could be removed with the swipe of a pen. Abadi's left Alak inplace. Do you think Alak is playing ball and with the IMF's tutolage has learned something on the job?

dale says(7:15 PM):
    BGG : Sorry ... slow typer ....

BGG says(7:16 PM):
    What do you think?

dale says(7:16 PM):
    BGG : Kind of looks like it to me ...

BGG says(7:17 PM):
    Good thought - either that or...
    Once the internal power base shifts enough - he'll be gone then... One of the two.

dale says(7:18 PM):
    BGG : And maybe Alak feels the weight of the world on his decisions .....

mrjazzman66 says(7:18 PM):
    C

Soonergirlie says(7:18 PM):

BGG says(7:18 PM):
    RCookie has a FANTASTIC piece he's bringing... hang on.

rcookie says(7:20 PM):
    THIS IS FROM LOOP...AND IS PART 1 OF 3 INTERVIEW WITH HASHEMI...

rcookie says(7:21 PM):

Hashemi: Maliki is a war criminal and is protected by extorting Iranian Abadi (1 of 3)

Writings Tuesday 17 May 2016
    Description former Iraqi Vice President Tariq al- Hashemi , the former prime minister Nuri al - Maliki offender war and accused of high treason , blaming his successor Abadi caving in to Iranian extortion to be protected from prosecution .. He noted that frustrated leaders work with them in Iraq did not stop him in the face of false charges against him and expressed his willingness to appear before a court in Baghdad where to spend available fair and impartial , stressing that once provides that it will return to Iraq the next day.

He said Hashemi , who raised the international police , "Interpol" just days before his name permanently from the red list of internationally wanted in a lengthy interview with "Culture" at his residence in Istanbul of Turkey that he is not optimistic the issuance of the amnesty law anticipated that Saafo for Jrim corruption accused by a number of senior officials and their followers and excludes innocent accused or convicted of Article 4 terrorism .. he pointed out that the demonization of the popular movement of Sunni Arabs after DAI overwhelming public support and an international sympathy has created an incubator to dilate Daash in Iraq.

Here is the first part of the dialogue with al-Hashemi:

* Why are you in Turkey?

First , because it can not return to my country because of unfair prosecutions and secondly because I am a guest of the Turkish Republic, Kmaona guest of the state Qtrolhma move around between the two countries, and of course waiting for my return to my country where I am a natural.

* But it is rumored that you did you get Turkish citizenship?

That is not true, they still keep the Iraqi nationality and move around an Iraqi passport and did not I apply any other nationality.

* Who is primarily responsible for Athamkm terrorism?

Tool Nuri al - Maliki was but I am confident that the issue is bigger than that, what happened is part of a foreign agenda targeting Sunni Arabs by employing anti - terrorism law, a reminder Hashemi is the seventh politician from the Sunni Arabs have been targeted in the same the charge and I mean terrorism, and what happened was not Mahz coincidence. on the other Hashemi side did not target the year 2011 these charges fabricated but targeted before that in 2006 exclusively when he murdered three of my brothers , respectively when refused extortion and faced threats and pressures solidly lost my opponents hope my withdrawal from work political and leave Iraq as they wanted so they went to political Tsagit through fabricating false charges and the issuance of unfair provisions of the spend politicized, important to keep me off the political stage at any cost.

* Are you frustrated by the position of the Iraqi leadership it was close to you and is allied with you and failed to stand with you and victory for your cause even though everyone understands that all contributions the charges were fabricated?

Sure, it is regrettable that the fulfillment has become a rare coin, and this is miserable for most of the leaders who Jmni much to work together attitude it was a shocking surprise me .. for this years ago I decided to What should I do after I lost hope with me and make sure it is self - interest figures are not as much moral responsibility as you think.

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...iminal-and-is-

rcookie says(7:23 PM):
    the last page of the rule of the Iraqi judiciary on al - Hashemi to death to confirm to remove his name permanently from the red list of wanted to arrest a certain lack of conviction with the justifications provided by the Iraqi authorities for the verdict in Hashemi described the decision as confirmation that the charges laid by the Iraqi authorities to judge him void. previously the Iraqi judiciary in the era of the second term of former Prime Minister Nuri al- Maliki issued on the ninth of Spettmraam 2012 sentenced to death in absentia against al - Hashemi for allegedly driving death squads in the country where he raised his cause tension between the political forces, especially among the Iraqi list led by Iyad Allawi and belongs to al - Hashemi, a coalition of state law , which belongs to al - Maliki. then Kurds entered in the crisis after being allowed Hashemi to stay in the Kurdistan region , the northern and refused to hand him over to the government in Baghdad because they knew that His case does not exceed targeted personally before later moving to outside Iraq , where he was officially welcomed by Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. international police issued a "Interpol" from its headquarters in Lyon , France , in May 2012 , an international arrest warrant demanding assist States 190 member for "locate and arrest , " al - Hashemi , who issued warrant an Iraqi arrest in December 2011.

Source

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...-Abadi-(1-of-3

rcookie says(7:24 PM):
    INTEGRITY ISSUED STATEMENT OF CLARIFICATION TODAY THAT EVEN THOUGH HASHEMI REMOVED FROM INTERPOL RED LIST....HE IS STILL MUCH WANTED BY IRAQI JUDICIARY...

THAT AWESOME INTERVIEW WAS FROM LOOP!!!..

BGG says(7:25 PM):
    But it is kind of suspicious InterPol has backed off their "Red List" spot on Hashemi.

BGG says to rcookie(7:25 PM):
    Amen - Thanks Loop!!

VERY GOOD STUFF!!

rcookie says(7:25 PM):
    AND HE DENIES THE DUAL CITIZENSHIP WITH TURKEY...
    DOESNT EXACTLY MINCE WORDS ABOUT OLE FRED FLINSTONE...

BGG says to rcookie(7:26 PM):
    They can "clarify" all they want - the "dark side" of the Finance Committee can revolt against the IMF all they want...
    it won't mean anything soon...

rcookie says to BGG(7:27 PM):
    AGREED!!..

BGG says to rcookie(7:30 PM):
    That will make for some very comforting - late nite reading
    this much public "Maliki disfavor" - is very bad for these characters.

rcookie says to BGG(7:31 PM):
    AND THEY ARE SINGING IN HARMONY...

BGG says to rcookie(7:32 PM):
    curiously - I had a very good source tell us (at one time) about how much corruption and bribery Maliki was involved in - because of which they were pretty convinced he would actually get his 3rd term...

rcookie says to BGG(7:33 PM):
    INTERESTING AND BIZZARE!

BGG says to rcookie(7:34 PM):
    what we are dealing with now - is the depths of the culture of corruption he fostered... it is not going away without a fight...
    it appears - it is going away. One way or the other.

rcookie says to BGG(7:35 PM):
    AGREED..

BGG says(7:35 PM):
    BTW - for those not listening ...
    that was my synopsis for the nite. Have a good one.
    Good nite.

Last edited by magnetlady; 05-18-2016 at 01:13 AM.