Sadr told Iraqis: your government can not protect you and your blood will not go in vain

Number 0 Comments Hits 13 05/17/2016 07:29:17

The face of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Tuesday sharply criticized the Iraqi government against the backdrop of bombings in Baghdad today and caused dozens of deaths and injuries, returned them "a sign of the inability of" the government in providing security for the citizens, as he emphasized that the blood of Iraqis "will not go in vain." .

Sadr said in a statement, "O my people beloved patient Mujahid, said the blasts that affect your towns and your families and provided you and undermine your security but is the clearest evidence that your government has become unable to protect and provide security to you after we stole all Kharatkm."

He said al-Sadr, "Know that every drop of blood takes place in this month but is watering freedom, peace and stability of the tree and the rejection of injustice, corruption and terrorism and that your blood will not go in vain and I kept to myself, I responded to you and to you."

It is noteworthy that the capital Baghdad witnessed on Tuesday (17 May 2016), the bombings in the Shaab district, Sadr City and the rational, killing and injuring 187 people.

Link