10-15-2011 Guru Bluwolf all bank info has gone silent...That is why I chose to stay quiet for awhile so that maybe all other informants can finally get the message to do the same. Nothing has changed mind you it will still pop up when all the currencies are clear to go which by the way is near.

10-15-2011 Guru Bear5642 I FEEL IN MY HEART THAT THIS WILL COME TO PASS HOPEFULLY BY THE END OF THE MONTH. I DON'T SEE THIS GOING PAST THE END OF NOVEMBER AND HAVE JUST RECENTLY SEEN THE FACT TO BRING THIS TO A CLOSE IN OCTOBER ONLY BASED ON THE SOURCES AND INTEL GIVEN TO US.

10-15-2011 Guru Jonnywg well here we are...in a position that the mathematical side is ready, the banks are ready and the programs to run the rv are ready---however it did not happen by fridays end...the forex people were called in to work... several sources said it was attempted...i have no explanation why it did not go thru but...it did not and we are lead astray again...the bank screens are still showing that they are updating...and they will show the rv first. there is an important meeting today in iraq,,,manditory for all members of parliament and it would be a great time to announce the rv to the world. the bank ...so far they are real/ cconsitent and tell us the position we are in...we will continue.

10-15-2011 Guru BGG I got a text in last nite from another of my contacts - at 5/3rd said they have extra cash in reserves for the 1st time at their bank - and other banks also, ...they are ready. He said they are no longer able to discuss the Dinar for security reasons. Back to my gov't contact - He said that Maliki being in is good - he has the best chance of getting this whole thing done. While Dr Shabibi is concerned about Maliki getting "full control" - he also knows that Allawi just doesn't have the political juice to get anything meaningful to happen. They are not nearly as worried if this RV will happen or when it will happen - they are more at odds with some of the things along the way

10-15-2011 Guru ScottiG I have two valued and most-informed sources that are at odds on...the two scenarios of a low adjusted rate and a higher adjusted rate. One says low and the other says high! Have a cash-in plan ready for each one! Suffice it to say we are close. There are so many elements that collectively are relevant to the timing here. There is a week-long meeting going on in the Middle East starting today involving several key players who are discussing something relative to the political and business layout in Iraq and the ME and the outcome of this meeting affects the timing of the release. This event is not about us cashing in, but Iraq!

Read more: https://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1arpPdq4f