Vice my chest: we do not apologize for the beating of demonstrators for MPs
5/2/2016
13:15 • 924 visits readable
Vice my chest: we do not apologize for the beating of demonstrators for MPs
[Special Oan-]
exclude deputy from the Liberal parliamentary bloc of the Sadrist bloc about the possibility of an apology for beating protesters to members of the House of Representatives after raiding the Green Zone on Saturday.
Abdel Aziz said Zalmi, told all of Iraq [where], " I do not have a responsibility to attack some of the demonstrators to the members of the House of Representatives , because not all the demonstrators are from the Sadrist movement and we are not responsible for an apology for any attack happened."
He explained, " The attack happened can not be denied and regret and Nstanl can not be justified but it was the reaction of angry demonstrators and Mnflin it is not easy to control them. "
he stressed Dalimy" We are not interested in an apology and we are not responsible for such attacks were not the demonstration of the Sadrist movement only, but the general of the Iraqi people. "
He pointed out that "what happened the attack was rejected by the Organizing Committee for the demonstrations , " pointing out that "even an MP for the Liberal bloc Lama Hilfi for the province of Basra was also subjected to abuse and beatings, as well as MP Awad al - Awadi , was beaten, so it was not assault intended to hand without the other does not want to Nberrh but it was not Bardatna at all. "
they were angry protesters broke into the green Zone on Saturday and entered the parliament building among some members of the House of Representatives presented including Vice President of Syria , Sheikh Mohammed and Prime virtue bloc Ammar Tohme.
tote parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , yesterday the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi responsibility storming the parliament building and damaging its contents , "declaring his intention" to meet the highest religious authority in Najaf to discuss the crisis. "
the face of al - Abadi, Minister of the Interior to pursue the elements that attacked the security forces, citizens and members of the House of Representatives and the sabotage of public property and brought to justice.

https://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=37000