Ban Ki-moon: the top of Baghdad and the complexity of the task at a critical time in Baghdad and I will discuss how to cooperate to resolve the situation in Syria -

28/03/2012 PM - 9:07 p.m.

Said UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said "the Arab summit in Baghdad held" at a critical time "to discuss all important issues that occur in this region and especially the situation in Syria."

He said in a press conference held in Kuwait with the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait Khaled Al-Jarallah, "I have read the report, which has Pthouderh foreign ministers of the summit, which discussed it is very important this serious situation and I am very grateful for this strong support and team spirit are working with the Arab League with the United Nations to address the situation in Syria. "

He added: "I have been working with Secretary General of the Arab League Nabil Arab since the beginning of this crisis and I will discuss in Baghdad, how can the UN and the Arab League to work together to help Annan and strengthen its efforts to implement his plan, consisting of six points and to encourage President al-Assad to do so." Ended

https://www.burathanews.com/news_article_151981.html