B - 52 to join the war in Iraq on Daash

Views 36
Posted 10/04/2016 07:24 PM

Mashreq - the news section:
US Air Force deployed launchers of my model - 52 in Qatar to join the battle against Daash in Iraq and Syria, which is the first time that these bombers deployed in the Middle East since the end of the Gulf War in 1991. The Central Command said US Air Force said last time, which sent the this long-range bombers to the region was in May / May 2006 as part of the Afghanistan war and during the US-led military exercise in Jordan in May / May 2015. Gen. Charles Brown Central command air forces commander «bombers show me - 52 continuous resolve to pressure continuously Daash and the defense of the area during an emergency may occur in the future. » Colonel Chris Karns Central Command spokesman, said he could not specify how many bombers that will be published in the Al Udeid Air Base «operational security reasons.» The decision by Washington Send me launchers - 52 strong base for many at a time when the US military climbs battle against Daash in Iraq and Syria. Brown said the bombers can carry guided and implement a variety of functions including strategic attacks, air support and intercept aircraft and marine operations weapons. The US Secretary of State John Kerry announced from Baghdad that his country would step up its crackdown on Daash noting that the extremist organization lost a lot of areas and killing a significant number of his top commanders, but he still enjoys a high combat capabilities. The United States is leading an international coalition against the terrorist organization in Syria and Iraq, it appeared to strengthen the coalition air forces launchers P - 52 indicator to enter the war on Daash new stage.