Thread: Bgg news time 4/09/16

Bgg news time 4/09/16

BGG says(7:30 PM):
    Mrs BGG is running the show for us
    You know how this works...
    use your ??'s
    she will call when it's time...
    BGG says(7:31 PM):
    to all of our News Researchers (and we have a LOT of them) - you are welcome to join in at any time. Thanks!!

BGG says(7:33 PM):
    Mrs BGG would you mind starting us off with a quick prayer??

MrsBGG says(7:33 PM):
    Heavenly Father, we come to You by the Blood of Jesus! Thank You for Your Amazing Grace, Mercy and forgiveness We thank You that Poppy is doing better and answered prayer, we continue to pray for complete healing for him and also Cricket 22 and her feet for complete healing and anyone else who needs healing we lift them up to You. You are our Healer. Thank You Jesus that we can trust in You You are Faithful & True. We thank You for each person here and their families and pray that you will bless them. We give You all the Glory, Honor & Praise! In Jesus Name, Amen.

BGG says(7:36 PM):
    We all ready??

Here are my opening comments...
    Big news out this AM (I'll leave that to rcookie in a little bit)... but sounds like Iraqi insiders are alluding to something happening with the value of the Dinar within the next two months.

BGG says(7:40 PM):
    legit news.

However, Abadi has made his choices for GOI posts public today...
    BGG says(7:42 PM):
    I should walk that back some...
    so have the various blocs...
    A political source: political blocs Abadi handed the names of candidates for ministerial positions

Read More: https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...s-for-minister

BGG says(7:43 PM):
    there is a financial side to this whole thing, I am mostly talking about the political implications.
    these "poltical thugs" haven't given up on "the old way" just yet... in spite of Kerry, the WB, the IMF, the UN - and everyone else you can think of being there in support of real reform.
    Abadi has MAJOR support.

BGG says(7:45 PM):
    This headline was also interesting...
    Chest: People are demanding that the vote on the cabinet meeting «open»

Read More: https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...en%BB-9-4-2016

"Chest" typically refers to Sadr's people... the Sadrist in particular - not just Shia's...
    BGG says(7:47 PM):
    and Sadr has been making noise about making the vote on this proceeding public. WHy??
    He is all in favor of the reform. He's apparently got nothing to worry about...

BGG says(7:48 PM):
    AND he wants these "obstructionists" to have to face the music for their "jackassery".
    along those same lines -
    After the rejection of the parliamentary committees for nominations Abadi .. Union of Forces presents its candidates for Jabouri tomorrow

Read More: https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...Abadi-Union-of

BGG says(7:50 PM):
    These nitwits have decided they can reject Abadi's nominations and just insert their own picks...
    which is not at all what the SJC just ruled. In fact, just the opposite.
    Abadi has the right to do what he's doing... not only that - he has the broad based world support too!!

BGG says(7:51 PM):
    back to the News from earlier today...
    BGG says(7:52 PM):
    rcookie would you mind covering that piece Holly1 shared this AM??
    along with your opinion??

rcookie says to BGG(7:52 PM):
    SURE ...LET ME GO COPY...

BGG says to Knucklehead(7:53 PM):
    if the word "jackassery" is involved - it's probably a BGG "interpolation"

BGG says(7:55 PM):
    Here is a REALLY great excerpt from an article MadDScout just put up...

Today we also face the risk of predators stalking the future of Iraq and the frantic attempts to undermine the political process, which represents the building block foundation for building the state and the only hope for the establishment of good governance, and otherwise is chaos and fragmentation

Read More: https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...standards-Exte

BGG says(7:57 PM):
    "...Today we also face the risk of predators stalking the future of Iraq and the frantic attempts to undermine the political process, which represents the building block foundation for building the state and the only hope for the establishment of good governance, and otherwise is chaos and fragmentation..."

Read More: https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...standards-Exte

BGG says(7:58 PM):
    this is the very heart of the struggle they are SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF NOW... of course, I have said this over and over...
    but the old way is to keep Iraq down and steal everything possible.
    the new way is the way forward. Abadi needs technocrats and legit characters in place. He is fighting for it...

BGG says(7:59 PM):
    rcookie - you got it?

larrykn says(7:59 PM):
    ?
    rcookie says(7:59 PM):
    Abeche today Dollar Iraqi Dinar
    Forming a government that satisfies all parties will lead to political stability and the effects wear off one high exchange rate
    subject to change the value of the dinar is linked to the financial situation , which will be determined by the price of oil in the next two months

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...y-April-9-2016

rcookie says(8:00 PM):
    Ghassn Jaafar Alshemmary
    Thanked Hadji..lo government was formed without problems and changed the central bank governor who claimed the most complex proxy abide sales in addition to the launch of a new currency or reduce the price of the dinar to bridge the budget deficit .

rcookie says(8:00 PM):
    THAT ONE?

BGG says(8:01 PM):
    you got it...

HUGE PIECE...

your thoughts??

rcookie says(8:02 PM):
    WELL OTHER PARTS OF THE ARTICLE WERE ABOUT THE RECENT RESTRICTIONS PUT ON AUCTIONS...
    1200 CAP ON VIG...

3000 LIMIT LEAVING COUNTRY....FROM 5000

AUCTIONS NOW BEING OFFERED DIRECTLY TO CITIZENS AT RAFIDAIN BANKS NEWLY RESTRUCTURED AND OPENED OFFERING 1 STOP SHOP BANKING SERVICES UNDER 1 ROOF FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER.....

CBI SETTING PRICE CAP AT 1200....DIFFUSING SPECULATORS AND PARALLEL MARKET...

IMPROVE ARTICLE VIII MANDATE TOWARD 2% SPREAD...

AND I THOUGHT IT WS VERY INTERESTING OFFERED AT RAFIDAIN BANK BECAUSE......

rcookie says(8:06 PM):
    ????????

cjquade54 says(8:06 PM):
    restructuring complete?

WHO OWNS RAFIDAIN BANK????????
    AND RASGEED..
    RASHEED..

BGG says to rcookie(8:07 PM):
    that was FUNNY

Ragseed...

Shagsee...

Iraq owns them - not the US...

rcookie says to BGG(8:07 PM):
    THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE

BGG says to rcookie(8:08 PM):
    these nitwits r always overthinking and "jacking" themselves RIGHT out of the picture.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb...

if I look at the bit of news brought by Holly1 earlier today...

rcookie says to BGG(8:09 PM):
    SO LAST MONTH WHEN IT WAS SUGGESTED THAT MOF COULD TAKE OVER AUCTIONS FROM CBI....ALMOST IMMEDIATELY WAS MET WITH ALAK STATEMENT THAT ALTHOUGH TECHNICALLY POSSIBLE...WAS BETTER OFF IN HANDS OF CBI....AND NOW RAFIDAIN...

BGG says(8:09 PM):
    it says to me...

BGG says to rcookie(8:09 PM):
    ALAK is SUCH a tool.

BGG says to rcookie(8:10 PM):
    he's so about to be gone...
    sooner or later this dance ends with fewer partners.

BGG says to rcookie(8:10 PM):
    back to the News from this AM...

if I look at it narrowly...
    BGG says to rcookie(8:11 PM):
    the new "technocrat" cabinet leads to stability...

rcookie says to BGG(8:11 PM):
    Forming a government that satisfies all parties will lead to political stability and the effects wear off one high exchange rate
    subject to change the value of the dinar is linked to the financial situation , which will be determined by the price of oil in the next two months

BGG says to rcookie(8:11 PM):
    which leads to a re-evalutation of the price of the Dinar based on "then current" oil prices...
    all well within this 2 month window proposed by this article...

rcookie says to BGG(8:12 PM):
    AGREED....STABILITY=CONFIDENCE=HIGH EXCHANGE RATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE VALUE OF DINAR

BGG says to rcookie(8:12 PM):
    entirely feesable.
    Ii see no reason why not.

flint says(8:12 PM):
    BGG: Here is why they speak about the price of oil affecting the price of the IQF:......the GOI sells the oil. They receive payment from around the world in USD. The GOI then takes the USD and sells it to the CBI for IQD. The CBI turns around and sells the USD to the banks for............guess what? IQD. This is what that statement is referring to.

rcookie says to BGG(8:13 PM):
    THERE IS MUCH IMPLIED ACTION IN THE CURRENT 60 DAY WINDOW....

BGG says to rcookie(8:13 PM):
    that is true. MUCH.

BGG says(8:14 PM):
    BTW - for everyone listening... MUCH IMPLIED ACTION by THEM in their own NEWS. NOT US. We read. We interpret. That is all.

rcookie says to flint(8:15 PM):
    OF COURSE THAT IS TRUE....BUT IS APPLICABLE AT ANY TIME...THE INFERENCE OF THE 2 MONTHS IS THE CONTENTION...

IN OTHER WORDS THE PRICE OF OIL HAS VASCILATED WILDLY IN LAST YEAR....AND HAS THE VALUE OF THE CURRENCY CHANGED....

BGG says to flint(8:15 PM):
    I am aware... but it is an over-reach to the FLAT SIDE to image that statement doesn't mean what it means.

MrsBGG says to larrykn(8:16 PM):
    Do you still have a ?

larrykn says(8:16 PM):
    I"m fine ty

rcookie says to flint(8:16 PM):
    SO WHY NOW IN THIS 2 MONTH WINDOW...

Pablo says(8:16 PM):
    ?
    jeffjane says(8:16 PM):
    ?

MrsBGG says to Pablo(8:16 PM):
    Go

rcookie says to flint(8:17 PM):
    YOU ARE SPEAKING OF LIQUIDITY...NOT VALUATION....

Pablo says(8:17 PM):
    What about the reports that MD brought in telling that the IMF gave them till Thurs to get things finshed?
    Pablo says(8:17 PM):
    How does that factor into this two month window?

BGG says to Pablo(8:17 PM):
    That is for MD tomorrow.
    BGG says to Pablo(8:17 PM):
    This is BGG and RCookie.

Baxter says(8:17 PM):
    ?

BGG says(8:17 PM):
    Next.

MrsBGG says to jeffjane(8:17 PM):
    Go

jeffjane says(8:17 PM):
    Could the dinar change at any time? is that what it is saying?

BGG says to jeffjane(8:18 PM):
    I believe it could - based on any number of "behind the scenes" deals.

Will it??

rcookie says(8:18 PM):
    IRAQ IS PREPARING FOR SBA WITH IMF FOR THE 15 BILLIOJN IN LOANS THAT WILL INITIATE IN JUNE...

BGG says to jeffjane(8:19 PM):
    I doubt it... you will see it coming and know it - based on our info...

hillandale says(8:19 PM):
    ?

rcookie says(8:19 PM):
    AND SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED AN EARLY COMPLETION OF THEIR SMP... 9 MONTHS EARLY..

BGG says to jeffjane(8:20 PM):
    and it WON'T CHANGE A THING IN THEIR MINDS... you could buy more - or move the needle a TINY BIT with all you and everyone you know thowing in together.

it won't change a THING.

MrsBGG says to Baxter(8:20 PM):
    Go

Baxter says(8:20 PM):
    That article also says... Changed CBI Governor.... any ideas on that? Changed to me means its already done...

BGG says to rcookie(8:20 PM):
    your thoughts on the CBI Gov being changed??

puttright says(8:20 PM):
    There going to need a bunch of money to pay all of us...

BGG says to Baxter(8:21 PM):
    GREAT Q – BTW

rcookie says(8:21 PM):
    I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING ELSE TO CONFIRM THAT STATEMENT...

larrykn says(8:21 PM):
    please use your ? ty

rcookie says(8:21 PM):
    HOWEVER I HAVE QUICK THOUGHT..

BGG says to rcookie(8:21 PM):
    Go on...

rcookie says(8:22 PM):
    I KNOW THERE IS AN UNDERLYING THOUGHT PROCESS TO GET ALAK GONE...

BGG says to puttright(8:22 PM):
    Did you hear a word I said??
    IT WON'T MATTER.

There is NO NAKED RESERVES.

There IS NO PUMP.

rcookie says(8:22 PM):
    HOWEVER...CURRENTLY IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT IRAQ IS IN THE PROCESS OF REBUILDING THERE NATIONAL AND ECONOMIC BRAND TO THE WORLD

puttright says(8:22 PM):
    ?

BGG says to puttright(8:23 PM):
    you have what you have... and they care little.

MrsBGG says to hillandale(8:23 PM):
    Go

hillandale says(8:23 PM):
    so is the exchange rate going to be high followed by a change in the value of the dinar based on oil rates and thereby bring the rv?

rcookie says(8:23 PM):
    IN AN EFFORT TO ATTRACT...CAPTURE AND RETAIN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND INVESTMENT....

BGG says to rcookie(8:23 PM):
    I see where you are headed...
    but just the opposite may be true.
    He is flawed.

rcookie says(8:24 PM):
    THEY ARE TRYING TO ESTABLISH A BARAND OF INTEGRITY...CREDIBILITY...STABILITY AND PEDIGREE TO ATTRACT THIS AND DRIVE PRIVATE SECTOR ECONOMY...

BGG says to rcookie(8:24 PM):
    "YOU'RE FIRED..." might make the world breathe as easy.

BGG says to hillandale(8:25 PM):
    that's not what they said...
    based on oil prices.

rcookie says(8:25 PM):
    I DONT THINK YOU ACCOMPLISH THIS BY PLAYING MUSICAL CHAIRS WITH KEY ECONOMIC AND BANKING FIGUREHEADS....AND AIR THE CORRUPTIVE DIRTY LAUNDRY TO THE WORLD...

BGG says to hillandale(8:25 PM):
    obviously - high"er" than it is now...
    can't hardly go lower.

MrsBGG says to puttright(8:25 PM):
    Go

puttright says(8:25 PM):
    My apology as I thought this was just chat not roundtable...Trying to be funny BGG...I'll just read and listen!!!

hillandale says to Hutch(8:26 PM):
    thx BGG

puttright says(8:26 PM):
    I'm plenty excited though to own dinar...

BGG says to puttright(8:26 PM):
    No worries.
    just answering questions.

BGG says to rcookie(8:26 PM):
    I get the reasoning...
    and you may well be right.
    but it is not outside reason they change dingle-berry when installing the rest of the "technocrats" as well.

rcookie says(8:28 PM):
    I HAD ONE TODAY THAT WAS EXTREMELY TELLING AS TO THERE PUSH TO PRIVATE SECTOR MARKET AND INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT RECRUITMENT....

BGG says to rcookie(8:28 PM):
    Do tell..

rcookie says(8:30 PM):
    New measures in the way of economic reform

Last update: Saturday, April 9, 2016 - 10:15

BAGHDAD - Ahmed Abed Rabbo promised the Ministry of Industry and Minerals establishment of Industrial Coordination Council by the Council of Ministers «modern window» towards integration Alaguetsada.aota this at a time when the Commission announced the restructuring of public companies, which includes 10 ministries to take important measures for economic reform.

The official ministry spokesman Abdul Wahid al-Shammari said in a statement »Sabah»: The «Cabinet approval for the formation of Industrial Coordination Council, a step towards economic integration among various industrial sectors, like the rest of the world». He pointed out that «this council is a modern window will achieve integration between public and private sectors, as well as civil society organizations».

Cabinet agreed Tuesday to establish Industrial Coordination Council, while Sennacherib decided to liquidate the company to irrigation techniques of the Ministry of Agriculture. With regard to the Committee on corporate restructuring, Shammari added that «the committee formed by the Council of Ministers headed by the Minister of Industry and Minerals Mohammed Darraji includes membership representatives from ten ministries have taken several important measures aimed at economic reform and the advancement of the public companies, according to the National Development Plan of the stomach and the study of before the advisers ».

Read More :https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthre...mic-reform-4-9

rcookie says(8:31 PM):
    THIS STARTS WITH THE MIGRATION FROM IMF INITIATIVES UNDER SMP TO WORLD BANK RECONSTRUCTION AND PRIVATIZATION OF SOE'S...AND MOVE TO PRIVATE SECTOR

WE WILL BE SEEING A LOT OF " ECONOMIC INTEGRATION OF PUBLIC & PRIVATE SECTOR..."

He pointed out that «the Commission is working on a restructuring of those companies and referred to the investment in the form of stages in collaboration with the World Bank, which would make them turn into profitable companies is reflected at the national economy and the standard of living for Mlakatha».

The Al-Shammari said that «the restructuring ensures companies to operate according to economic principles of proper business standards, and will have high competitiveness, thus contributing to the creation of other jobs, with investment of human Mlakatha, through the introduction of modern technology and trained at the highest skill and competence levels». He said that «investors who want to get those precious opportunities, their choice in the number of angels that they need, and the state will provide surplus staffs' salaries», revealing «the presence of a great desire among Iraqis and foreign investors to invest in these companies, especially after the amendments made to contracts formats» .

rcookie says(8:33 PM):
    WORLD BANK COLLABORATIONS....

OPERATE ACCORDING TO ECONOMIC PRICIPLES PROPER BUSINESS STANDARDS...

MrsBGG says(8:34 PM):
    Does anyone have questions for rcookie?

rcookie says(8:34 PM):
    Regarding the steps to activate the work, said the official spokesman for the «The Commission is currently working to make legislation and laws related to investing more flexible through direct contact with the judicial and legislative power», adding that «the Committee shall hold regular meetings to develop a well thought out and effective recommendations from all sides and then lifting the General Secretariat Council of Ministers for approval under the supervision of Supreme Audit and the integrity Commission. »

He believes that «the advancement of economic reality and build an industrial base restore prestige to the Iraqi industry requires extraordinary efforts by all state institutions and to address to those who conspire to disrupt the production process in the country and make it a consumer only, in order to make a profit from import contracts that do not serve the interest of the country.» In the same context, al-Shammari detect the opening of the Minister of Industry and Minerals written Almqalbh automatic in the foundry and sections iron plant in the structures of the plant to a public company Steel Industries », adding that« those fonts used for military industries and civil ». Furthermore, the State Company for Automotive Industry announced and one of the equipment and the Ministry of Industry and Minerals companies launch the sale of trucks and specialized equipment to ensure citizens in installments in exchange for property value covers the amount of the truck.

https://www.imn.iq/?p=29634

rcookie says(8:34 PM):
    THERE IT IS....

Does anyone have any questions? Going once..
    Going twice...

BGG says(8:36 PM):
    And there it is..
    BGG says(8:36 PM):
    Thanks for joining us for News Time.

JETSET says(8:36 PM):
    voiall!

rcookie says(8:36 PM):
    d competence levels». He said that «investors who want to get those precious opportunities, their choice in the number of angels that they need, and the state will provide surplus staffs' salaries», revealing «the presence of a great desire among Iraqis and foreign investors to invest in these companies, especially after the amendments made to contracts formats» .
    rcookie says(8:36 PM):
    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY....

Baxter says(8:38 PM):
    thx BGG and RCookie.... and... Mrs BGG.... (y)

BGG says(8:38 PM):
    Thanks to RCookie for bringing news... and helping out - MD should be in for News Time tomorrow. Via Con Dios !!

Last edited by magnetlady; 04-10-2016 at 02:15 AM.