Oct 13 8:40 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] HI GUYS--JUST A BRIEF LANDING FOR FUEL THEN BACK IN THE AIR AGAIN---BOY THIS ROCKET BOOSTER FUEL IS GETTING EXPENSIVE. SINCE LAST NIGHT I HAVE LEARNED OF AN ARRANGEMENT STILL BEING MADE WITH CHINA-IRAQ-THE USA-AND GREAT BRITTON BEING INVOLVED. AS I HAVE STATED SEVERAL TIMES AND I STILL WILL STICK WITH THIS SAYING--"OCTOBER WILL BE A MONTH TO REMEMBER" . I KNOW OF THE INTEL POSSESED BY OTHERS STATING ANY MINUTE AND ANY DAY AND THEY MAY BE CORRECT--I HOPE SO. BUT WILL STAY IN THE SAFETY NET OF CALLING THIS MONTH AND NOT THIS MINUTE OR SECOND. I PERSONALLY THINK WE ARE SEVERAL DAYS AWAY AND THE RATE IS GOING TO FLUXUATE WITH TIME. I WOULD LIKE THE RATE TO BE HIGH AND THE DATE BE TODAY --BUT ALL INDICATIONS FROM SOURCES SAYS--NOT YET-- I ATTENDED A FUNERAL TODAY FOR A FALLEN SOLDIER AND NOTICED AS USUAL THE AMERICAN FLAG FLYING PROUDLY ABOVE THE CEMETARY AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF--THE FLAG DOES NOT FLY BECAUSE THE WIND BLOWS IT---THE FLAG FLIES BECAUSE EACH SOLDIERS LAST BREATH BLOWS BY IT--I AM STILL OPTIMISTIC AND COMFORTABLE OUR BLESSING IS THIS MONTH --PERIOD.----NUFF SAID.!!!!!

8:56 PM [jonnywg] Hi all.....a brief update..........all is still on track.........and the possibility of an RV by late friday iraqi time remains. only time will tell us if this is true .........and we have just had a call from a great source saying that the revaluation is still progressing..............no rate no date stated other than above....as no one truly knows..........if anything changes good or bad I will post it....... many thanks today to, BWM, AndieZ, KITKAT, SWEET QUEEN, KATT, Josey Wales, DinarWishes and of course OKIE. Special thanks to AndieZ and BWM for their contributions what a group of great mods.