Battat: the sit-in option is unlikely, and I expect that Abadi resign from the Dawa P

Thread: Battat: the sit-in option is unlikely, and I expect that Abadi resign from the Dawa P

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Battat: the sit-in option is unlikely, and I expect that Abadi resign from the Dawa P

Battat: the sit-in option is unlikely, and I expect that Abadi resign from the Dawa Party
    Sun, 03 Apr 2016
    17:48:52
    Observer news / Baghdad
    ruled out the leader of the Sadrist Sattar al- Battat, Sunday, returning the current leader Moqtada al - Sadr to protest an option in case the parliament refused to vote on the cabins , Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, expected to provide Abadi his resignation from the Dawa Party. He said Battat said that "blocs announced political nakedness in public during the last two days and there are probably surprises emerge during the remaining seven days. " He added that" if parliament did not vote on the ministerial cabin resort Sadr to freeze the work of the Liberal bloc and the transition to the opposition, "ruling out at the same time , " al- Sadr for asylum sit again. " the leader of the Sadrist movement that" the withdrawal of confidence option Ward strongly by Sadr and Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , "expected" Abadi announce his resignation from the Dawa Party , to avoid a withdrawal of confidence with him. " the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr threatened on Thursday the past, to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in the case of the House of Representatives refused to vote on the new ministerial cabin. and announced the presidency of the Council of Representatives for grace blocks 10 days to study the biographies of the candidates before voting on them. him and Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, last Thursday, the names of cabin the new cabinet to parliament for a vote.
    https://www.alrassid.org/news.php?NewsID=4245
    Last edited by Romello; 04-03-2016 at 09:58 PM.