High inflation index for the month of February increased by 0.1% and the annual rate
High inflation index for the month of February increased by 0.1% and the annual rate of (1.5%)
4/3/2016 0 Comments
BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Ministry of Planning for the high inflation indices during the month of February rose 0.1% after it witnessed a decline in the first month of the year increased by (0.6%), while the annual inflation rate is seen another rise in the month compared with the the same month of the previous year 2015 increased by 1.5% after falling in the period from January 2015 to January 2016 (1.6%)
The spokesman said the ministry Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that the reason for the high monthly inflation index was weighed down by higher standard figures for the number of departments, including the Departments of clothing and footwear, housing, and communication prices rose 0.2% for each of them .. As Department of Health prices rose (0.8%) and recreation department at (0.7%) .. .. adding either high annual inflation index increased by 1.5% compared to February 2015. Has came because of the high section of food and beverage prices of non-alcoholic beverages by (0.1 %) rose Department of housing, water, electricity, gas and fuel prices by (1.9%), and the Department of tobacco increased by 7% ..
And between Al-Hindawi said most sections prices witnessed a rise in rates during the month of February, causing a rise in the inflation index compared with February of last year 2015 .. pointing out that Althaizzat and household equipment section prices rose 1.7%, and the prices of the Health Department rose (6.7%) .. as the communications department were notable gainers arrived (10.5%) and reached high CTO prices (4.2%), and the Department of Education prices rose by 5.8% and prices of restaurants division rose by 3.3%
He said the survey prices the provinces of Anbar, Nineveh and Salahuddin did not include the difficulty of the security situation.