Chest: duped politicians will not deceive the people and all of my tent Stara treacherous

29/03/2016
14:37 pm (Baghdad time)
BAGHDAD - balances News
He said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday, it is still the only main concern are the implementation of the legitimate demands of the people and raise the banner of reform, pointing out that political tricks will not deceive the people, and all my tent Stara treacherous.
A statement released received / balances News / he "still represents the Iraqi people Batsamh in a tent reform and still I carry in my heart are the Iraqi people, oppressed," he said, adding that "in spite of different conditions will remain illusory is the implementation of the legitimate demands of the people and raise the banner of reform, which still adheres Bassaratha. "
He said al-Sadr that "my voice is the voice of Iraq Almentvd against corruption and demands usurped the rights of whales corruption taking cover behind the slogans and hiding behind the walls", stressing that it "will not fool the people deceived corrupt politicians and that of my tent erected amid palaces Stara treacherous and will reveal the falsity of the plaintiffs, and will appear to the public from looking for partisan interests, and they are carrying people and compromise the gains also like to call it and who bears the difficult conditions and Cairo risky. "
And between that "in order to create a free and dignified life simple citizen, this tent will talk about the history and the days Ohtadha that broke the corruption." Ended https://www.mawazin.net/