IGN Agency published the names and photos of 11 ministers included the change
IGN Agency published the names and photos of 11 ministers included the change as the first stage.
Each agency shall publish Iraq [in] the names and pictures of Ministers involved with the change in Government, the new Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi intends formed under campaign reforms.
The total number of Ministers covered by change 9 Ministers add their two forward resignation of 11 Ministers change includes:
1. higher education Minister Hussein Al-Shahristani
2. ADILA's Health Minister Hammoud
3. Industry Minister Mohamed Al-daradji
4. water resources Minister Pradeep
5. Communications Minister Hassan Rashed
6. the Minister of planning, Salman Al-jumaili
7. Agriculture Minister Falah Hasan Zeidan
8. Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari
9. Minister of trade (currently vacant managed)
10 outgoing Transport Minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubeidi
11. the outgoing oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi
This is expected to submit the names of Prime Ministers, technocrats to replace those Ministers to the House of representatives to be authenticated by the Constitution.
The Board had set Thursday deadline for members of the new Government and the belief that change is phased in starting with the change of Ministers who got in agency names and then have other names after agreement with the political blocs.