Abdul-Mahdi, brandishing dangerous behind the scenes details & warns of chaos & coups

Thread: Abdul-Mahdi, brandishing dangerous behind the scenes details & warns of chaos & coups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Abdul-Mahdi, brandishing dangerous behind the scenes details & warns of chaos & coups

Abdul-Mahdi, brandishing dangerous "behind the scenes" details and warns of a "threshold of coups and chaos."

Baghdad -arac Press -27 March / March: The leader of the Islamic Supreme Council's oil minister resigned, Adel Abdul Mahdi, the country is now on the threshold of "coups and Raat and chaos", while stressing that "if revealed what was going on behind the scenes of dangerous ideas erupt discussions her first and it does not have another. "

He added in a statement received L / Iraq Press / copy of it, on Sunday, a high-ranking official had told him that he had met one of the senior officials concerned about the ministerial changes and asked him what are you doing? The official replied that the opinion on the recent decides is going to change the overall .. replied that this would require the resignation of the government as a whole and the approval of the House of Representatives.

He explained that the official in question responded by saying, "Yes, the problem is in the House of Representatives .. There are thought to dissolve the House of Representatives."

And Ostreetbd Mahdi said: "I had heard such talk from other sources but to hear it on this direct and high-level something else .. What work? Does it convey to the Prime Minister that it is sufficient to do my duty and my conscience discharge from liability, and the constitutional right which Odath? Or go to (the Shiite National Alliance) or the rest of the political forces to announce what is going on behind the scenes of dangerous ideas Vtaatfjr discussions her first and do not have another? .

He wondered: "Um convey it to the stream that I work with him, it is said that the matter does not exceed partisan conflicts? I did not find destination faster and safer than public opinion. "

He continued, that "some argue that the Constitution where gaps or the political forces impede reforms or the House of Representatives is a bump in the road and the words shown himself to himself, everyone from the president to the House of Representatives and members of the provincial and local governments and special grades and bodies boards of executive, legislative and judicial authorities product this Constitution. "

And he stressed that "no solution to this crisis or the other but to uphold the legitimacy and the constitution and contexts."

He warned Abdul-Mahdi, to put the country on the coups and Raat and Alferdnh and chaos that cost the country much more than it cost him patience and a return to constitutional legitimacy and contexts and work Almassata.anthy threshold (1)

Source

Re: Abdul-Mahdi, brandishing dangerous behind the scenes details & warns of chaos & c

He needs to shut up and finish removing Abadi's foot from his butt His words are hollow filler kind of like Rubio saying he would not drop out. Another lying politician