Arresting force Coalition, terrorist leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi by airdrop, Mosul

Thread: Arresting force Coalition, terrorist leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi by airdrop, Mosul

Arresting force Coalition, terrorist leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi by airdrop, Mosul

Arresting force Coalition, your mail administrator to organize terrorist leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi daash by airdrop, Northwest of Mosul.

A PUK source in Nineveh province, "your mail administrator for Baghdadi was arrested by an airdrop operation for the international coalition, in terms of border Northwest of Mosul, Rabia.

The source, who asked not to be named saidArresting force Coalition, your mail administrator to organize terrorist leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi daash by airdrop, Northwest of Mosul.

https://www.microsofttranslator.com/B...toryid%3D33778

Re: Arresting force Coalition, terrorist leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi by airdrop, Mo

To me.... This would be BIG NEWS, and reported by many. So far... only one report. But I thought I would bring it, so we can watch for updates. Lets watch and see