Define "JERK"?

Thread: Define "JERK"?

Define "JERK"?

Hi staff and forum community , is was listening to the round table call here on the forum and one of the guys when talking about I think it was the facebook page , the guy said that if you are a jerk you will be shown the door or words to that effect, just two questions , why is it so hard to one get in and two stay there? , and also define jerk , the guy also said that he didn't like YES MEN so he doesn't like brown noses and that is fair enough , but define jerk , what does he not want to hear? , I have heard the guys go on about jerks being shown the door on a number of occasions on the call so I just wanted to ask define jerk?. Thanks mods.

Re: Define "JERK"?

Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonDinar View Post
    Hi staff and forum community , is was listening to the round table call here on the forum and one of the guys when talking about I think it was the facebook page , the guy said that if you are a jerk you will be shown the door or words to that effect, just two questions , why is it so hard to one get in and two stay there? , and also define jerk , the guy also said that he didn't like YES MEN so he doesn't like brown noses and that is fair enough , but define jerk , what does he not want to hear? , I have heard the guys go on about jerks being shown the door on a number of occasions on the call so I just wanted to ask define jerk?. Thanks mods.

LOL! A very good question indeed! It seems you have an inquiring mind and you're doing your homework (due diligence). Real knowledge is liberating. Congratulations Baron.
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-24-2016 at 07:18 PM.