[scotti g] And a very good morning to all. Bear cannot be here right now and he has shared some strong information with Okie and I. You have been hearing about the Erbil, the HCL and UN issues are once and for all settled. Hmmmmm. Sounds like the obstacle has been removed? I wonder who that could have been. The SWFloridaGuru has been all over this stuff this morning! Way to go!

[scotti g] We have also heard from our contractor in Iraq who works with Military, government and citizens. He states lower denoms are not out yet but he will advise the moment they do. He also confirms that Maliki is not a problem any more……Hmmmmmm!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G AND MYSELF HAVE PROBABLY THE MOST 3 IMPORTANT HAPPENINGS TO DATE THAT WILL EFFECT OUR R/V. WE HAVE PROVEN INTEL TO SHARE WITH YOU---IF YOU NOTICE I POST LESS AND LESS BECAUSE OF INTEL NOT BEING PROBABLE---TODAY IS DIFFERENT----SIC EM SCOTTIG

[scotti g] I cannot share all the information that is coming in but let me say it is off the charts. We are in the sweetest spot imaginable. I bet even that ole west Texas boy probably is putting on his dancing boots right about now! One of the CEO’s has constantly reminded us of the state of affairs when Kuwait RVed. It was nuts. The information was all over the place. Lies and misinformation were rampant. As hard as that is to filter through and deal with, we must weather the nonsense to get to the prize. All I can say right now is get ready!