Jubouri recommend Abadi, winning the support of Parliament in cabinet reshuffle 3/13
Jubouri recommend Abadi, winning the support of Parliament in cabinet reshuffle
3/13/2016 0 Comments
Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri called on Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to the necessity of obtaining the support of the parliament in a cabinet reshuffle.
Jubouri said in a statement his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "Iraq is passing through a critical and sensitive circumstance requires everyone wisdom and put the national interest and work to complete the project of reforms that the Iraqi people came out for it and demanded it."
He added that "In this sense we see the need to pay attention to , among other things necessary for this phase to ensure that the reforms and preserve the country 's stability and security and sovereignty are as follows:
1. the House of Representatives will consider reform proposals to the government , whether in the systematic side or the cabinet reshuffle, and will ratify it or reject or modify them depending on the best interest of the country estimated by.
2. the position of the House of Representatives of the political views raised by any government party or politician, it will be resolved in the House and by the constitutional contexts and that the Council will not engage in politically oriented statements because he is not a political party but is a source of the sovereign decision in accordance with the duties entrusted to him and the powers given to him by the Constitution.
3. the House of Representatives has given advice earlier to Prime Minister [and still] in consultation with the political blocs for his reform agenda and the ministerial change in order to ensure the support of the Council and get a resolution that seeks to him.
4. Invites Council 's existing political blocs in parliament by deputies to neutralize the Council of their own party and do not try to take advantage of its presence in parliament to pass their own views and to overcome the public interest in this critical and sensitive part of the history of Iraq stage.
5. the Council seen any protest or process marched through the constitution and considers it a legal right is necessary for citizens and calls for those who want the practice to be invested in the right national framework to serve the country away from political exploitation.
6. qualify the House of Representatives to handle some of the parties with the issue of cabinet reshuffle as a [fireball] trying to get rid of them dumping on the other end through a jumper on the political agreements constitutional Owalotr and use this case to media as a means for or against the party itself out of sight of the need for the proposal.
7. Invites the Council of Representatives of all Iraqi political and popular parties to remain calm and maintain the dialogue and debate the language and always remember that the enemy doors on any opportunity has invested to pounce on the entire political process , or even to the security and stability of the country, which is seeking him Daash armed groups beyond the authority of the state.