Mr. Sadr draws converts demonstrations to sit-ins in front of the Green Zone
13:06
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} face of the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, on Saturday, to move to a new phase of peaceful protests organized sit-ins in front of the Green Zone, starting next Friday and until the expiry of the 45 days.
Mr. al- Sadr said in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today , "In the beginning I applaud the demonstrators heroes who demonstrated in Tahrir Square , with courage and constancy and determination to reform Vdzahm good God reward those who do good and I salute all the security forces that were hand in hand with the demonstrators and they were watchful eye of for their own safety and ask God to prove their feet and make them victorious on the unjust people. "
He continued , " then the aspects of historical this appeal to every Iraqi Sharif lover of reform , but every lover of Iraq and the Iraqis and rise up to start a new phase of peaceful protests , the People 's another stage is pretending to begin the phase you are doing sit -in front of the gates green until you finish the prescribed period of 45 days , I mean. "
and he finished by saying , " Fastt and staged Omorkm for the establishment of tents peaceful sit -in, this is your day to root out corruption and the corrupt from their roots and rid the world of telecom fragmentation stray misleading, so Flakm back in it to the organizing committee of this national protest peaceful it starts from next Friday the grace of God , and the backing of the people. "
he concluded , " hailed God everyone hope of everyone that Aigsr the Fannie I find that the duties of the citizen to support the homeland, otherwise would be remiss in front of him and Khazla him {God forbid} the latest pretext that prove your feet and Aslmkm from all evil . "
the face of Mr. Sadr earlier in the transfer of the demonstrations of the doors of the green Zone to Tahrir Square , within the deadline for Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in order to complete the reforms .anthy
https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=111134