Chest: final statement of the meeting does not represent us yesterday it was not in my presence and the presence of al - Hakim

2016-03-07 18:45:12 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad

He said the cleric Muqtada al - Sadr, on Monday, that the final statement of the meeting yesterday, published by the official channel is not represented, indicating that he was not in his presence and the presence of the head of the Supreme Council Ammar al - Hakim, while noting that he instruct the Liberal bloc suspended attend the meetings of the National Alliance.

Sadr said in response to a question , and his response on what has been reached at a meeting of the National Alliance , which took place in Karbala blocks, "I have to make my people in the picture of what happened to meet , " noting that " the final statement published by the official channel does not represent us at all, and did not my presence and the presence of brother al - Hakim. "

He said al- Sadr , "focused on the legitimacy of the demonstrations and protests that the people 's voice louder than the government and that the government protect the protesters and not Adharrna protect ourselves , " he said , adding that "mostly inclined to subvert the government, and this is rejected."

He said al- Sadr "After this meeting , which is not the outcome of it, it is possible to raise the demands of Hla to Hla gouge , " pointing out that " the demonstration for their support of Prime Alovernmh for sweeping reforms and the formation of an independent government of technocrats, and the brother - Abadi tapped in his favor before they are against him. "

He said al- Sadr , "some of them was not familiar with the suffering of the people has been explained to them that, but do not answer , " explaining that "after this meeting Sauaz of the parliamentary bloc of the Liberal suspend its presence in the coalition meetings."

He pointed out that al- Sadr "fo - Abadi told a project, but I did not see and did not hear anything from him," he said . "I went out of the first meeting and pain Iatsrna on the future of Iraq anonymous."

And between al- Sadr "We Tayakm O great people continue to protest on the eve of the green peacefully without any armed appearances, especially after the government vowed to protect the demonstrators."

And the chief of the National Alliance and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari, on Monday, the withdrawal of the cleric Muqtada al - Sadr from a meeting yesterday in Karbala, as he emphasized that policy , "abhors a vacuum."

The National Alliance leaders , including Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and head of Moqtada al - Sadr and the head of the Supreme Council Ammar al - Hakim held, yesterday, held a meeting in Karbala to put up an integrated document and a roadmap for comprehensive reform, where participants confirmed their rejection of absolute for "uniqueness" of any faction political decision, innovators Ministerial support for reforms and change.

Link