Jabbar Allaibi *: Call for nominations for the position of the Iraqi oil minister

- PUBLISHED IN 02/03/2016

As a member of the Independent Commission for the selection of candidates for the government of technocrats sought by directives and under what has been agreed upon in the committee formed by the Sadrists to choose the ministers are independent for the next stage I call [...]

As a member of the Independent Commission for the selection of candidates for the government of technocrats sought by directives and under what has been agreed upon in the committee formed by the Sadrists to choose the ministers are independent for the next stage I call on all colleagues from oil experts who want to work that oil portfolio to contact me , and provide me with self Bserthm.

Standards adopted by the Committee are:

1. He holds a college degree , at least in the initial field of petroleum engineering or energy economics

2. He has practical experience in the work of the ministry of not less than 20 years

3. It is linked to the organization of a political party during the last fifteen years

4. It is characterized by a strong personality and his familiarity with administrative matters in professional administrative efficiency

5. Fluent in English or French

6. Holds Iraqi citizenship only

7. That he has graduated from a university in 1993 , before I ask those who have the desire to send a copy of the nomination CV during the period not exceeding 48 hours to the short time period and forestry situation.

(*) oil engineer and former director general of the South Oil Company
opinions expressed in all material published on the Web site did not reflect necessarily the opinion of the editorial board, but it is the opinion of the author , who bears the scientific and legal Responsibility

Source