Al-Sadr demonstrators: no one in my Government. And Abadi "on the line"

Political Since 2016-02-26 at 10:49 (GMT)

Baghdad the balance of news
The leader of the sadrist movement of Moqtada Sadr, Friday pleaded not guilty to all those represented in the Government, adding that he represent himself, with Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi was "at stake".

Sadr said during his speech in front of thousands of supporters who they concentrate this morning on the theatre and attended/balance of news, "your voice is the voice of reform, I declared my innocence of all corrupt," adding that "the Government has left its people grapple with death, fear and unemployment."

Sadr stressed in his speech on "the need to preserve the national tissue and rejection of any interference in Iraqi Affairs," he said, adding that "the people want a government reform of all corrupt."

Sadr indicated that "everyone in the Government is Arvind but just the same," pointing out that "Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi Pat tested, especially after the uprising of the people against corruption."

He said, "today we are green walls and where people will be tomorrow," warned the Government of "the cry of the oppressed."

Mobilizes thousands of sadrist followers since the early morning hours on central Baghdad liberation theatres, at the invitation of the current leader, Muqtada al-Sadr for million man demonstration, demanding accountability of corrupt and legitimate reform support. Ended 29/42 g