Mishan waive his immunity and integrity of all corruption files to senior officials

Writings

Tuesday , February 23, 2016

Iraqi MP Mishan al-Jubouri said in a precedent is the first of its kind waives his parliamentary immunity Vitzha field for interrogation on charges of corruption and sent to senior officials, he said he expected to be summoned for interrogation in the coming hours.

He said independent MP Mishan al-Jubouri, "have now come out of the Integrity Commission, after I made what I said an informant of corruption against senior officials, and I expect to issue subpoenas against them in the coming hours as waived Hsanta voluntarily agreed to investigate me in everything I said previously through the media and called a spade a spade, "he wrote on his network of social networking today and I followed" Culture "in reference to the last Trsahat which sparked an internal uproar when he said that all the Iraqi officials are corrupt and that he is one of them.

He said he met with Hassan al-Yassiri head of the integrity Commission in the presence of his deputy, judge Ezzat Tawfiq "We agreed to cooperate in the follow-up files of corruption and bring the perpetrators to justice, no matter how high stature and raised their posts I'd here can confirm that the man is not a member of any and that the party was a deputy in parliament for the rule of law and felt it critical and honest and ready to refer the muggers and corrupt to eliminate the available archives and the facts there is no fear in it to anybody as long. "

Report corruption of senior officials and al-Jubouri said he had pledged to Iasri to be helpful and supportive and offers all he had "information and documents on corruption, which has eroded the body of the Iraqi state." He added that the head of the Integrity Commission has commissioned investigators write down his words in the complaints and Alabarriet against those accused of corruption.

Asserting said, "and it really was the codification of my words in the Proceedings of corruption against Mr. former Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq concerning the displaced file and grab sugar dock in Umm Qasr also recorded my words informer and complaining in the takeover businessman Srgel Qazzaz file and later his son Ahmed Ali Free Lands markets at Baghdad airport without paying the state in excess of a hundred million dollars to support and facilitate the transport minister Bayan dues and also recorded the news about an incident of corruption in the Ministry of Agriculture concerning the importation of fertilizer Qatar and the involvement of former deputy out and I can confirm that the next few hours will see the assignment of ministers and senior officials to justice. "

He said al-Jubouri, a member of the integrity Committee in the House of Representatives that he had formally waive the legal immunity enjoyed by with the approval of the investigation with him in all that he made ​​through the media about financial corruption in the departments and state institutions files.

Yesterday, it was announced in Baghdad on the transfer of three senior officials to justice on charges of inflated money and graft are: Justice Minister Haider al-Zamili and water resources Minister Mohsen al-Shammari and former Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways that four days of referral of the Vice Prime Minister of former Bahaa al-Araji, Saleh al-Mutlaq and director Nuri al-Maliki, Prime Minister's Office commander in chief of the armed forces formerly Farouk al-Araji, the Mayor of Baghdad, Naim Abaob to justice on charges of corruption and inflated their money.

Jubouri: All Iraqi politicians are corrupt and was al-Jubouri said in a television interview late last month that all of the political class in Iraq is corrupt and each of us has his role in this corruption.

When asked how so? Answered: We are in the parliament, for example, when there are corrupted files, we must open file holder comes shall be paid a bribe so attractive there are going to open corrupt file.

As if he had taken a bribe like this, he said: Yes, and God and my honor I took a bribe several million dollars to close file corruption, but I took the bribe and did not file closed, prompting the owner to Stma Boqza words.

He stressed the Attorney-Jubouri saying .. everyone is corrupt from the Labs sensible to wearers of the turban to Mandarin any owner of Tuxedo.

He added: members of parliament and the government are all corrupt and non-corrupt coward shrug talk about corruption or revealed, or is it happy enormous privileges obtained from armored cars and security guards and prestige, which opens its doors all security checkpoints to pass through them.

And whether he believed that the ruling political class in Iraq is responsible for the destruction of the country, he replied Jubouri: Yes, all the political class is the destruction of Iraq.

And if there were hungry people in the street and a child sleeps without food and people die because of the absence or inability to obtain medication, reason is found in the protected green Zone in central Baghdad and other political class that runs the provincial political class.

Vice controversial Iraqi politician Mishan al-Jubouri, a Sunni controversial, was a resident in Syria and then returned to Iraq, has fled Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war (1980-1988) and settled in Syria, an opponent of the regime of Saddam Hussein.

He returned back to Iraq after the regime change in 2003 to be appointed governor of the conductor for a brief period, and he founded the satellite channel called Al Zawraa .. then fled back to Syria after being accused of collaboration with anti-state groups, setting up a channel of opinion, which was supporting the former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi is Syrian authorities closed the channel returned back to Iraq after he was pardoned and then he opened people's channel.

The independent electoral Commission had excluded him from running for the parliamentary elections of 2014, attributed to a "misreading of the Kurds," which is contrary to the system of the election campaign after his candidacy within Arab coalition led by former Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, and has returned for the elections by a judicial decision last, but he did not get a seat in parliament because it is a solution for third place, but several months later, was able to get a seat in the House of Representatives because of the rise of MP Ahmed Abdullah al-Jubouri, a government minister, where he led Mishan Jubouri right MPs in September 2014. the transparency international had suggested last month that Iraq had occupied the sixth place among the most corrupt ten countries in the world for 2015, and was ranked 161 among 167 countries covered by the report .

Source