Mishan al-Jubouri, after his visit to Integrity: the coming hours will see the assignment of ministers and senior officials to eliminate

2016-02-23 00:44:47 | (Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News

Announced the Integrity Commission, member of the parliamentary Mishan al-Jubouri on Monday for the codification of his statements by investigators in the Integrity Commission on issues concerning financial corruption departments and government institutions, had been expecting to see the next few hours refer the ministers and senior officials in the state to court.

Jubouri said in a statement that he met today with Chairman of the Integrity Commission in the presence of his deputy Hassan al-Yassiri Judge Ezzat Tawfiq, indicating that Yasiri "has ordered investigators commissioned by writing down my words and Alabarriet complaints against those who accused them of corruption."

He added that "my words were written in the facts of corruption against Mr. former Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq concerning the displaced file and grab sugar pier at Umm Qasr."

He added that al-Jubouri, "recorded my words informant and complaining in the takeover business man Srjm Qazzaz file and later his son Ahmed Ali Free markets and Lands at Baghdad airport without paying the state in excess of a hundred million dollars to support and facilitate the Minister Bayan dues."

He said he was "also posted news about an incident of corruption in the Ministry of Agriculture related to the import of fertilizer from Qatar and the involvement of the former deputy," he said, adding that he will complete his testimony tomorrow, "and the facts of corruption" that he has.

Jubouri and pointed out that "I can confirm that the next few hours will see the assignment of ministers and senior officials to the judiciary."