Sadr calls for a demonstration in their millions Tahrir Square to demand reform

Author: HH
Editor: HH

22/02/2016 18:22

Long-Presse / Baghdad
The face of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Monday, "Call Iatzareth despair" for each "jealous of a national" to crawl from all parts of Iraq and to participate in a demonstration Magdy Rady, in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad, on Friday, and warned of a "severe economic crisis and security crisis deteriorating made in a day, "as he emphasized that the aim of the demonstration is" all the corrupt and Daasha terrorism. "

Sadr said in a statement, received a (long-Presse), a copy of it, "aspects of the National divine this appeal and that the eye of the Hebrew and the hearts of apt, aspects of my appeal and despair Iatsrna with this huge amount of corruption, aspects of myself and the people in affluence poverty, fear and hunger, robberies and assassinations." .

He said al-Sadr, "aspects of my words, each national jealous and every lover of his country and for all sentient knows what will arrive to Iraq from a severe economic crisis and security crisis deteriorating, made in a day, for a demonstration in Baghdad and crawl from all parts of Iraq together, brought us blessed this to pretend demonstration Magdy Rady peaceful, even We hear our voices to those who are behind the wall, and Nrab all corrupt and Daasha. "

He said al-Sadr, "to be hand in hand with the security forces and the crowd popular fighter and hand in hand with the poor, the sick and the oppressed to lift them out of their reality and bitter," hello "with every Iraqi Sharif wants goodness and wants to live well and safe Abrim, in Tahrir Square, our appointment."

https://www.almadapress.com