Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.


    
  1. #1

    Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    Hello guys

    I just wanted to ask about somethings that I heard on one of the round table talk show thingies that I got very excited about, because I own 20.000.000 Dinar

    On the show they said that the LOPsters had been debunked since the CBI announced that they were reducing the note count , and I get the point , why bother reducing the note count if you are just going to LOP the currency? does any of the non believers have an argument with that , ie is it that simple is there more to it?.

    And secondly on the show I got very excited hearing that the CBI were exchanging their gold to buy back Dinar , and the argument was why trade your most valuable of valuables for a worthless currency that you are intending to scrap? and again I can so see the point , but am I missing something LOPsters?

    Now kblp I am not an expert , nor am I looking for a fight , I am just looking to see what the other side has to say about these very good arguments (imo) and would love to see if my fellow RV-ers can counter your defence (defense we spell it with a c and not an s) if you can come up with one. Thanks guys.



  2. #2

    Re: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    Not sure when this backdoor style of chat started (well actually I do) but first we need to ask ... who is kblp? Certainly not a contributer or newshound I have heard of. You're best bet is to download and install chat so you can receive answers from someone who possibly knows something.

    GO IRAQ!! GO RV!!!

    Blessings tbob

  3. #3

    Re: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    kblp is all over this forum page and he seems to be very anti-dinar

  4. #4

    Re: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    So not one LOPster has anything to say , no argument or defence? , well in that case I only have one thing to say , SWEET. Oh and yeah , GO RV.

  5. #5

    Re: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonDinar View Post
    Hello guys

    I just wanted to ask about somethings that I heard on one of the round table talk show thingies that I got very excited about, because I own 20.000.000 Dinar

    On the show they said that the LOPsters had been debunked since the CBI announced that they were reducing the note count , and I get the point , why bother reducing the note count if you are just going to LOP the currency? does any of the non believers have an argument with that , ie is it that simple is there more to it?.

    And secondly on the show I got very excited hearing that the CBI were exchanging their gold to buy back Dinar , and the argument was why trade your most valuable of valuables for a worthless currency that you are intending to scrap? and again I can so see the point , but am I missing something LOPsters?

    Now kblp I am not an expert , nor am I looking for a fight , I am just looking to see what the other side has to say about these very good arguments (imo) and would love to see if my fellow RV-ers can counter your defence (defense we spell it with a c and not an s) if you can come up with one. Thanks guys.
    You getting excited over a guru's blah blah blah gobbledy gook on "a round table talk show thingie" is exactly what the guru wanted from you. You know why? Because every time you visit that gurus website to check back in for further gobbledy gook blah blah blah updates, the guru gets paid by his advertisers.

    Still, the guru convinced you that the lop scenario is debunked (disproven) because the CBI announced they were reducing the note count right?
    Well, the CBI, as well as the GOI, make announcements all the time. As often as not, their next announcement contradicts a previous one. What's more, none of the announcements to date have affected the currency value in an upward direction. WOW! Now if that doesn't excite the crowd I don't know what would! Is that FANTASTIC NEWS OR WHAT!!!

    Oh but wait a minute, the CBI is exchanging gold for dinars!!! Hey everybody that's great huh? Their most valuable of valuables is being traded for a worthless currency....it HAS to mean the dinar is worth way more than face value right? Even more than gold right!!!? Come on everybody join in here with me!!! RIGHT!!!?....RIIIIIIGHT!!!?....????

    Well once again no, actually it isn't right. Does the CBI buy back dinars with gold? In a manner of speaking yes,...if you're aim is spinning and twisting facts to promote a fraudulent concept.
    If you wished to be truly transparent about it though, you would simply tell it like it really is, and report that the CBI is simply selling commemorative gold coins. Continuing in that truth, you might also inform the listeners and readers that, these comemmorative coins are being sold for more than their value in gold by weight, regardless of the type of currency used to purchase them.
    The same thing happens in this and other countries every day. It proves nothing except, there's a sucker who's willing to pay more for gold than it's worth at any given moment. Unless...you're a dinar guru...if you're a dinar guru it means the lop scenario is disproven and guarantees the dinar you hold is going to make you rich, and all you have to do is keep checking back into the gurus website every day to stay abreast of all of the AWESOME news and updates so you won't miss out when it finally happens.... Right.....

    Nevertheless, you can so see the gurus point anyway, even though it's fraught with intentional misconception, and supported merely by the gurus "humble opinion" and 11 year old hocus pocus talking points. Hocus pocus talking points, which by the way, have yet to materialize with an increase in the value of the dinar. And in fact, it's actually gone the exact opposite direction and become worth less, but still, you can so see the gurus point. Yeah but just any day now you say....Right.....

    As for your fellow believers countering "my defense", it should actually be the other way around. My position has been 100% correct to date. How is it that something which has been 100% correct 100% of the time, has to defend itself from something that is and has been 100% wrong to date? If a defense is in order, the burden of proof lies with the community who's claims have been 100% wrong 100% of the time, not the other way around.
    To be clear, there's been no RV and there's not been one shred of real honest to goodness proof that there will ever be one. There's plenty of fuzzy theory talking points being continuously expanded upon, and all manner of twisted half truths being made up to portend that it will happen...on dinar guru websites. But that's the only place you'll see those things being touted as reality. Have you ever objectively asked yourself why that is, and then sought a real answer to that question?

    I gave you a couple of ways to check your own facts when I replied to your other thread but for anybody who didn't get to read it, do yourself a favor. Pull up Google, enter the search term "how international currency values are determined and managed."
    Ignore the returns you get from dinar related websites so you don't get bogged down with more of the same bs you've been reading and hearing about up until now. Read everything else for 30 minutes. If after 30 minutes you still don't understand, Google "WHNT 19 News Iraqi Dinar" and spend 10 minutes reading that. If afterwards you're still believing things like are being said in the above quote and subsequent comments...well just hunker down and prepare yourself for the long haul, because no amount of fact will likely ever break through the cloud of fiction you've allowed to take over and control your mind.

    I implore you once again to not take anyone's word or claims about this on a "dinar investment" related website for fact, including my own. Google is free and just a few keystrokes away. Be smart, use it, and for once be free of all the crap youve read and heard in dinarland. Good luck.
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-24-2016 at 07:43 PM.

  6. #6

    Re: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbob View Post
    Not sure when this backdoor style of chat started (well actually I do) but first we need to ask ... who is kblp? Certainly not a contributer or newshound I have heard of. You're best bet is to download and install chat so you can receive answers from someone who possibly knows something.

    GO IRAQ!! GO RV!!!

    Blessings tbob
    This isn't a backdoor style chat as you've eluded Tbob. It's a forum for questions, discussion, rumors and other misc., which if I'm guessing correctly, is why it's titled as such. That I'm not a contributor to the pro-RV rumor mill, a dinar newshound, or a dinar guru is a fact, and one I'm thrilled to agree with you on. I take that as a huge compliment actually.

    I however disagree with your suggestion to others that, joining a pro-RV chat will reveal any real truths on the subject. On the other hand, if a person just wants to reinforce a lopsided view of the Internet driven phenomenon known as an Iraqi dinar RV, then you're probably spot on. What better way to be convinced than to surround yourself with birds of a feather who shun all facts against such claims?

    Have you ever Googled "how international currency values are determined and managed"? Oops I forgot who I was addressing for a second there....never mind tbob. Hmmm, well have you noticed that the Iraqi dinar has actually been going down in value instead of the other direction? Oops my bad, never mind again tbob.
    What about the calendar? Have you noticed that it's halfway to mid year, and still none of the fantastic triggers so commonly pointed out in the pro-RV news discussion have brought about this "MASSIVE" wealth yet? Oh yeah, tbob again...oopsey.

    What happens when the world reaches that mystical mid year point if no RV happens tbob? Does the pro-RV community finally say oops I was wrong? Or does it just come up with another lame excuse about how it got delayed again, and then set another mythical date six months or so down the road, using some other 3 letter agency's action as "proof" why the next time will be THE time?

    I'll make a deal with you tbob. If the Iraqi dinar RV's by mid year in ANY fashion that makes an appreciable positive monetary difference in the average investor's life, without excuse I'll admit I was dead wrong and never post here again....ever.
    If it doesn't occur however, you'll admit that you've been dead wrong without any excuses...and never try to convince another living soul that it's real unless you have the honest to god proof to back it up.
    I wonder how many contributors, newshounds and gurus would be willing to take that same challenge? I'm going to venture that none will. But what about you tbob? This is the second time you've snarkly eluded to my being wrong and indicated that you have the answers or at least know where they can be found in the dinar community. So, do you agree to the above proposal, or do you conveniently choose to pass?
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-24-2016 at 08:00 PM.

  7. #7

    Re: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    Thanks for your very detailed answer kblp , though I have had Dinar since 2005 , so I think that I will ride this bad boy out and see where it takes me , if I lose I lose, you live and learn.

  8. #8

    Re: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonDinar View Post
    Thanks for your very detailed answer kblp , though I have had Dinar since 2005 , so I think that I will ride this bad boy out and see where it takes me , if I lose I lose, you live and learn.
    You're quite welcome. The choice was most certainly always yours to make and none of my statements are intended to convince you, or anyone else, to get in or out of iraqi dinar as a speculative investment. The subject being presented factually and without any deceptive slant designed to draw in the unsuspecting is all I aim for.

    Never trust a biased source where there's money involved would be my take away.

    Best of luck to you Baron.
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-24-2016 at 08:09 PM.

  9. #9

    Re: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kblp View Post
    This isn't a backdoor style chat as you've eluded Tbob. It's a forum for questions, discussion, rumors and other misc., which if I'm guessing correctly, is why it's titled as such. That I'm not a contributor to the pro-RV rumor mill, a dinar newshound, or a dinar guru is a fact, and one I'm thrilled to agree with you on. I take that as a huge compliment actually.

    I however disagree with your suggestion to others that, joining a pro-RV chat will reveal any real truths on the subject. On the other hand, if a person just wants to reinforce a lopsided view of the Internet driven phenomenon known as an Iraqi dinar RV, then you're probably spot on. What better way to be convinced than to surround yourself with birds of a feather who shun all facts against such claims?

    Have you ever Googled "how international currency values are determined and managed"? Oops I forgot who I was addressing for a second there....never mind tbob. Hmmm, well have you noticed that the Iraqi dinar has actually been going down in value instead of the other direction? Oops my bad, never mind again tbob.
    What about the calendar? Have you noticed that it's halfway to mid year, and still none of the fantastic triggers so commonly pointed out in the pro-RV news discussion have brought about this "MASSIVE" wealth yet? Oh yeah, tbob again...oopsey.

    What happens when the world reaches that mystical mid year point if no RV happens tbob? Does the pro-RV community finally say oops I was wrong? Or does it just come up with another lame excuse about how it got delayed again, and then set another mythical date six months or so down the road, using some other 3 letter agency's action as "proof" why the next time will be THE time?

    I'll make a deal with you tbob. If the Iraqi dinar RV's by mid year in ANY fashion that makes an appreciable positive monetary difference in the average investor's life, without excuse I'll admit I was dead wrong and never post here again....ever.
    If it doesn't occur however, you'll admit that you've been dead wrong without any excuses...and never try to convince another living soul that it's real unless you have the honest to god proof to back it up.
    I wonder how many contributors, newshounds and gurus would be willing to take that same challenge? I'm going to venture that none will. But what about you tbob? This is the second time you've snarkly eluded to my being wrong and indicated that you have the answers or at least know where they can be found in the dinar community. So, do you agree to the above proposal, or do you conveniently choose to pass?
    That little blurb appears to have just been another of the many typical pro-RV hoo ha quackery pitches that have no, and I emphasize ZERO facts, to back it up. That sums up the entire pro-RV sentiment to a Tee. Zero facts to back up any of the fantastic claims. Not one!

  10. #10

    Re: Quick Dinar question please for kblp , or anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kblp View Post
    What happens when the world reaches that mystical mid year point if no RV happens tbob? Does the pro-RV community finally say oops I was wrong? Or does it just come up with another lame excuse about how it got delayed again, and then set another mythical date six months or so down the road, using some other 3 letter agency's action as "proof" why the next time will be THE time?

    I'll make a deal with you tbob. If the Iraqi dinar RV's by mid year in ANY fashion that makes an appreciable positive monetary difference in the average investor's life, without excuse I'll admit I was dead wrong and never post here again....ever.
    If it doesn't occur however, you'll admit that you've been dead wrong without any excuses...and never try to convince another living soul that it's real unless you have the honest to god proof to back it up.
    I wonder how many contributors, newshounds and gurus would be willing to take that same challenge? I'm going to venture that none will. But what about you tbob? This is the second time you've snarkly eluded to my being wrong and indicated that you have the answers or at least know where they can be found in the dinar community. So, do you agree to the above proposal, or do you conveniently choose to pass?

    Well Tbob how about it? Contributors, newshounds, gurus?...anybody? Do any of you know anyone who made a profit by being a dinar currency holder during the past 6 months? Are any of you willing to admit you were wrong? We already know the answer don't we? As long as you continue to make money from advertisers you'll continue with the deceptive charade.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •