Al-Jabouri is accused of trying to bring down National Alliance membership and lift h

Thread: Al-Jabouri is accused of trying to bring down National Alliance membership and lift h

Al-Jabouri is accused of trying to bring down National Alliance membership and lift h

Al-Jabouri is accused of trying to bring down National Alliance membership and lift his immunity

2016-02-13 22:43:05 | (Voice of Iraq) – Baghdad

Ruled out Coalition mp Mishan al-Jabouri, the Iraqi forces Saturday, to be Secretary-General of the Badr organization, Hadi al-Amri in favour of parliamentary leader Badr Qasim al-araji, accusing National Alliance trying to drop membership and lift his immunity.

Al-jubouri said during the program, "exclusive interview" the Sumerian's space, "I met with the Secretary General of the Badr organization, Hadi al-Amri before recent tv interview about financial and administrative corruption in two days and was not satisfied and do not accept corruption".

Al-jubouri said, "I don't think that Qassem Al-araji had consulted Ameri in recent remarks, saying that" If the-Amiri Al-araji's remarks endorsing the Iraq peace. "

Al-jubouri recalled that "the National Alliance trying to drop my and me after the immunity order Alliance", revealing "that some lawmakers collect 50 signatures in Parliament to lift the immunity meant."

He was Chairman of the parliamentary block of BADR Qasim al-araji called on (February 1 2016) the Presidency of Parliament to lift the immunity of lawmaker Mishan al-Jabouri to body integrity, upheavals due to recognition received bribes.

Link
    Last edited by MadDScout; 02-13-2016 at 11:39 PM.