The true value of the iqd
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: The true value of the iqd


    
  1. #1

    The true value of the iqd

    The idea that the current IQD rate isn't indicative of it's true value gets tossed around a lot. It's often called an artificial rate or an artificial value. People often use these terms with the incorrect understanding that the rate is just a figure on an official piece of paper somewhere that some official person or entity has arbitrarily declared to be the current value.
    This one misconception lies at the very heart of why people misunderstand todays value of the IQD vs. what is required for it to undergo any significant change in the future.

    Test your understanding by answering the following 5 questions:
    1) Assuming the IQD is to be upgraded to an international currency, can its value be changed just by the official person(s) in charge deciding he/she wants it to be something different?

    2) Is the rate somehow adjusted by the tally of the assumed value of existing undeveloped natural resources held by Iraq?

    3) When the IQD was devalued by the international community..was it done so by someone official simply declaring the value had been reduced?

    4) Was the value of the IQD greatly reduced by printing and placing an excessively additional amount into circulation?

    5) Is the value of the IQD determined by the amount in circulation vs. the amount of hard asset (gold and foreign currency) being held in reserve by the CBI?

    If you answered YES to any of the above questions besides numbers 4 and 5...you've fallen victim to someone's intentional deception or unintentional misconception.

    If you understand the meaning of questions 4 and 5 and the answers to them...you can figure out all by yourself exactly what is required for the IQD to undergo an appreciable change in value which could then be accepted by the international community.

    If anyone tries to convince you otherwise, they are intentionally trying to mislead you, or they themselves are completely confused. In either case you would be doing yourself a huge favor by ignoring them, at least until such time as they can answer the above 5 questions correctly without exception or caveat.

    Tariffs, HCL, AML, amnesty, who's in charge, who is yet to be prosecuted, the CBI selling gold for dinars, unexploited natural resources, China, economic summits, and yes not even the IMF will change the above facts. They remain constant and are in fact the very rules of the IMF.

    A case in point, oil prices dropped drastically and Iraq began using it's reserves to bridge the gap between spending and income. What immediately happened to the value of the IQD after that? Exactly, it dropped in value. Why? Because the CBI's reserves were being reduced. I'm sorry if you believed the CBI was "giving away dinars" to meet a fictitious 2% compliance.

    In light of these truths, there are 2 ways and 2 ways only that the individual value of the IQD will significantly increase AND be an international currency. They are:

    1) The CBI undergoes a huge increase in reserves (gold and or foreign currency.)

    2) A huge decrease in the amount of IQD in circulation is triggered (LOP).

    Now revisit this truth. The IQD was artificially devalued by placing an excessive additional amount of it into circulation. Read that as many times as it takes to realize what is going to happen to cause it to "return to a reality rate." If you start mumbling about tariffs, HCL, IMF, blah blah and blah...stop and read it again. Rinse and repeat until you no longer mumble about tariffs, HCL, IMF, blah, blah, and blah.

    Good luck!
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-22-2016 at 11:25 PM.



  2. #2

    Re: The true value of the iqd

    There are no banks selling or taking the Iraqi Dinar back at this time. Why is that and are we just fooling ourselves because we want this to happen so bad?

  3. #3

    Cool Re: The true value of the iqd

    Quote Originally Posted by kldfree40 View Post
    There are no banks selling or taking the Iraqi Dinar back at this time. Why is that and are we just fooling ourselves because we want this to happen so bad?
    Wow! How can a member of this site even ask these questions, where have you been? I suggest you read every post on du and read again ... the answers you seek are there, or join a daily chat and ask why IQD is currently not bought or sold in US banks

    GO IRAQ! GO RV!

    Blessings tbob

  4. #4

    Re: The true value of the iqd

    Thanks Tbob I've been around for 5 years and I don't really say much at all. I don't like asking questions in chat...too many people. I will do some research and hopefully find the answer.
    Blessings to you too.

  5. #5

    Re: The true value of the iqd

    Quote Originally Posted by tbob View Post
    Wow! How can a member of this site even ask these questions, where have you been? I suggest you read every post on du and read again ... the answers you seek are there, or join a daily chat and ask why IQD is currently not bought or sold in US banks

    GO IRAQ! GO RV!


    Blessings tbob
    So the completely ambiguous response to a very unambiguous question is to read every post on dinar updates huh? Really? And while he's at it he may want to stop by the library of congress and read everything contained there as well. Never mind that 99.9% is entirely unrelated because somewhere in that remaining 0.1% lies the answer he's looking for... He should also ask in a chat room (chant room), being attacked by cheer camp chant cronies for bringing negativity into the room and then being pummeled with endless snipes about how everything he needed to know has already been provided to him is sure to be of tremendous help. Both are EXCELLENT suggestions! Seriously,...No
    Last edited by Kblp; 02-11-2016 at 01:12 PM.

  6. #6

    Re: The true value of the iqd

    Quote Originally Posted by kldfree40 View Post
    Thanks Tbob I've been around for 5 years and I don't really say much at all. I don't like asking questions in chat...too many people. I will do some research and hopefully find the answer.
    Blessings to you too.
    You sir are a kind and gentle soul to exhibit such restraint after being chastised for your implied lack of knowledge and gall for asking a totally relevant question, then being directed to an endless sea of disconnected disinformation to find an answer.

    I sympathize with your situation. I'd offer an opposite approach and implore you to research legitimate sources of information directly pertaining to how international currency values are established and managed, rather than wading through the vastness of gobbledy gook and misdirection you'll likely encounter within a dinar community.

    Best of luck.
    Last edited by Kblp; 02-10-2016 at 02:55 PM.

  7. #7

    Re: The true value of the iqd

    Quote Originally Posted by kldfree40 View Post
    There are no banks selling or taking the Iraqi Dinar back at this time. Why is that and are we just fooling ourselves because we want this to happen so bad?
    Please accept my apology for failing to directly answer your initial questions.

    The reason banks aren't engaging in IQD transactions is because there's not enough profit to be had in doing so for various reasons, low demand, not being internationally tradable, and dealing with a clientele demographic rife with misconceptions about the "future wealth" they possess. Banks simply don't have the time or desire to debunk deeply rooted misconceptions for clients who No.1 present very little income potential, and No.2 already has all of the answers no matter how incorrect. To put it accurately and bluntly, banks simply haven't the time or money to waste on such an endeavor.

    As to the second part of your question "Are we just fooling ourselves because we want this to happen so bad"... Well to be sure there's a lot of fooling going on. Some of it is exactly as you say, people fooling themselves because they so desperately would like for it to be true. Some of it is from the marketers i.e. dinar related website owners, dinar dealers, dinar scammers, etc...those who stand to make a profit from the investment no matter how it goes...the ones who have been waging the endless campaign of trying to convince people to invest because there's sure to be a MASSIVE pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
    Now consider, without the marketers waging their relentless propaganda campaign, there would be no investors "fooling themselves". So who's really fooling who?

    Again, best of luck to you.
    Last edited by Kblp; 02-10-2016 at 10:08 PM.

  8. #8

    Re: The true value of the iqd

    Kblp thanks so much for answering my questions. I really appreciate it and I'm a woman by the way I use to be excited about this investment but now I'm feeling a little foolish for being invested for the last 5 years. I'm sure I will feel different when or if things change. Thanks again. I will continue to work and enjoy life because "life is good ".

  9. #9

    Re: The true value of the iqd

    Quote Originally Posted by kldfree40 View Post
    Kblp thanks so much for answering my questions. I really appreciate it and I'm a woman by the way I use to be excited about this investment but now I'm feeling a little foolish for being invested for the last 5 years. I'm sure I will feel different when or if things change. Thanks again. I will continue to work and enjoy life because "life is good ".
    A wise and healthy approach I'd say, and you're right that life is good, precious in fact. As for feeling foolish though...consider yourself wise for listening to your instincts and seeking facts. We've all done foolish things and likely will again. Knowledge gained from foolish endeavors can be invaluable. Think of it as an investment in future wisdom lol.

    All the best,

  10. #10

    Re: The true value of the iqd

    I have to ask Kblp.. Are you invested?... And if not, why are you here?... If this does not come to fruition, then you can declare "I told you so!"... But as it stands, Iraq's currency is extremely undervalued, and it due for an increase...

    You of course have the freedom to comment as you well know, and have done... But why waste your time in doing so at the moment... Especially on a site that is PRO RV... This process has certainly been a marathon type situation, but it will come to pass... Why would the world have invested so much time, and resources into Iraq if not to?... These are just the physical reasons why change is coming to the Iraqi dinar to benefit this country, and the world's economy for a period of time... The spiritual ones are ultimately what are controlling this situation, as we are waiting for a particular date that no one knows except a few...

    Anyway, God bless, and take care...

    Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 02-11-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •