The true value of the iqd

Thread: The true value of the iqd

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The true value of the iqd

Quote Originally Posted by popeye7 View Post
    I have to ask Kblp.. Are you invested?... And if not, why are you here?... If this does not come to fruition, then you can declare "I told you so!"... But as it stands, Iraq's currency is extremely undervalued, and it due for an increase...

You of course have the freedom to comment as you well know, and have done... But why waste your time in doing so at the moment... Especially on a site that is PRO RV... This process has certainly been a marathon type situation, but it will come to pass... Why would the world have invested so much time, and resources into Iraq if not to?... These are just the physical reasons why change is coming to the Iraqi dinar to benefit this country, and the world's economy for a period of time... The spiritual ones are ultimately what are controlling this situation, as we are waiting for a particular date that no one knows except a few...

Anyway, God bless, and take care...

Popeye7
    Hello Popeye7. Would my being invested or not make any relevant difference to this discussion? As you stated this is a PRO RV site correct? With PRO sentiment comes a certain amount of PRO bias that far too often clouds or skips over pertinent facts. Putting it simply it's called pumping...you know, like you just did with the bit about Iraq's currency being way undervalued and due for an increase...it'll come to pass...why would the world invest so much time and resources into Iraq if not to?... These are all very open ended statements which denonstrate no reasonable explanation as to why the claims you make would actually come about. By definition that's called conjecture. Kinda' like claiming it's true simply because it's what you wish for. Oh riiiiiight...I see!

You clearly don't mind promoting your position that Iraq's currency value is going to increase. That is what you're saying right? Well let me ask you something...what is it exactly that you're eluding to with the "increase" you're speaking of? Remember though, you also made it clear that this increase is to benefit this country and the world's economy for a period of time, so this according to your statements, is going to be a significant change that effects the entire world's economy.
    Please be specific with 100% clarity in your answer. If you'll do that, I'll specifically answer your questions. If not, I'll treat them with the same ambiguity to specifics that you've exhibited thus far. No disrespect is intended but if we're going to have this conversation, let's both be abundantly clear on all points from start to finish. Fair enough? I patiently await your unambiguous response which hopefully will come to an actual point without a plethora of built in backdoor escape clauses. I value honest chit chat and am truly looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-24-2016 at 08:07 PM.