Blocs and the decision to suspend Sistani political speeches and linked developments

Writings

Saturday , February 6, 2016

Confirmed the Political Bureau of the Alliance of Iraqi forces by Haidar al-Mulla, the need to block the way for Mtajery religion and doctrine, pointing out that "the alliance appreciates the position of the reference Najaf religious not to interfere in political affairs."

He said in a statement, "While we appreciate the position of Najaf reference not to interfere political affairs after Bh voice in trying to fix the wrong tracks within the political process, we emphasize the need to block the way for Mtajery religion and doctrine, after the reference position of al-Hakim and the announcement of its position outright no intervention and political matters. "

He stressed Mullah" became the duty to inform the Iraqi people that it claims to be regaining the support of reference anymore are the bidders and involved the theft of public money, but no room anymore for marketing Onevsm by reference Najaf noble. "

For his part, saw the head of the citizen bloc Hamid vegetative, said: stop the religious authority of the speech guideline weekly it came after Bh her voice as expressed without letting it touch the footsteps clear toward reforms, adding, "as I understand - you want to say to the decision-makers {I've ever heard if I called} this is so to my understanding is the heaviest blow directed to them."

He said vegetation in a statement today that "the supreme religious authority was a safety valve for the Iraqis over the past centuries, and today was a great Iraqis knew the grace and presence of Mr. Ali al-Sistani and played a large role in this serious and complex temporal section that passes in Iraq and the region, where he was to Eminence clear footprint in the writing of the constitution and elections and prevent sectarian fighting and giving important guidance throughout few years of decision-makers in the management of the country and to issue a fatwa Ulkipaia Jihad, which foiled the enemies scheme inside and out, after that met the sons of Iraq fervent appeal endowed to defend their homeland and their sanctities. "

He continued," the Iraqis never doubted that the reference remain with them live their suffering and pain for their pain was not its decision to stop the speech guideline weekly sermon in the second Friday prayers only after Bh her ​​voice as expressed without letting it touch the footsteps clear towards reforms and the fight against corruption and other issues, which confirmed it over and over again as if - as I understand - you want to say to the decision-makers: I've ever heard if I called ... . this is so to my understanding is the heaviest blow directed to them. "

He added," I ask God Almighty to be a reason because the roll up sleeves and work hard to lift the suffering of the Iraqi people and us to review all the foremost authority directives and make them a working paper for the implementation of reforms and beaten with an iron fist on the heads of corruption and other so-called him and called him a lot, and I call on all political leaders of the country to hold an emergency meeting to develop solutions and practical measures for all the problems that beset the country. "

The supreme religious authority has decided yesterday to make political engagement as required by the events and developments in the Iraqi affairs and not on a weekly basis .

http://www.kitabat.com