United Nations: the return of relations between Kuwait and Iraq will accelerate in the out of Chapter VII

12/03/2012 12:41

Karbala, March 12 (aka News) demanded that the local government in the province of Karbala, the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Martin Kobler during his visit to the province today, Monday, solving the problem of forcibly displaced to the province during the sectarian violence, in addition to other issues of interest to the issue of Iraq, including the directed by elements of the PMOI from Iraqi territory, as well as remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

Martin Kobler In turn, Kubler said that the problem of internal displaced persons does not mean the city of Karbala alone can not solve the problem of PMOI violence, in what was to remove Iraq from Chapter VII will be soon, especially after the consensus for the exchange of confidence between Baghdad and Kuwait.

The head of the provincial council in Karbala, Mohammed Hamid al-Musawi during a meeting with Kubler, "The local government suffers from the large immigration that accompanied the sectarian violence, which increased the population of the province of Karbala, doubled with the number of population of 750 thousand people to more than 1.4 million people." Adding that "this number heaviest burden of local government because of the need for families to housing and services and this is what we could offer now."

And the al-Moussawi said "the city of Karbala is one of the provinces that attract tourists," calling attention to be given much of by the United Nations. "

For his part, called on Vice-President of the provincial council in Karbala Nassif Jassem rhetoric during the meeting to resolve some issues of concern to the issue of Iraq, including the output elements of the PMOI from Iraqi territory, and remove Iraq from Chapter VII.
The rhetoric that "the elements of that organization contributed to the support of the former regime, the suppression of uprisings in Iraq, especially the popular uprising in the cities of central and south during the year 1991."

He considered that "the elements of that organization directed by popular demand from all the Iraqis and the need to find an appropriate place for the elements of that organization outside the territory of Iraq by the United Nations." He also called rhetorical representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations to remove Iraq from Chapter VII in order to return to normal active in the international arena. "

For his part, the representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations that "the visit to the province of Karbala, some central and southern governorates came to ask some agenda for cooperation with local governments and look at the conditions of internally displaced persons and the extent of assistance that can be made by the United Nations to those families." Adding that "We have offices in all governorates of Iraq, and we came today to see the effectiveness of these offices and can offer services in particular that the problem of internal displacement does not suffer from Karbala alone, but most of the Iraqi provinces, and that those families need housing, health and essential services and because they the most vulnerable segments of Iraqi society. " He continued by saying that he "may add other areas of cooperation, where we communicate with your government and other local governments and reach a radical solutions to this issue," pointing out that "UNESCO's very interested in Karbala province, because of its historical significance."

On the issue of PMOI said Kubler that "the United Nations let the always peaceful solutions to all problems without violence, to my knowledge have agreed the Iraqi government with the United Nations a memorandum of understanding during the month of December, the transfer of Ashraf residents to the new camp and this was the help of my colleagues and follow very closely the already moved 800 of them to the new camp, "but he also said," but I assure you that it should not be resolved this file in a violent way, where there are meetings conducted by the High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) United Nations with the elements of creation in order to remove them permanently from Iraq, and this is a very sensitive issue and you need to a lot of time, and we urge you to be patient. "

With regard to Chapter VII said Kubler, "The Iraqi government and Iraqi people want a fast exit from Chapter VII, another of the mandate of the UNAMI, and we are working on this issue especially since it's about compensation and the border with the State of Alkwytn, and I'm very happy with the situation of calm that prevailed in the relations between the two countries in recent Last, because cooperation is very important in this context. " Adding, "I visited Kuwait for the same purpose, and quoted the agenda to the other party, and I'll go next week to the Iraqi border to see the extent to Iraq to the claims of the United Nations in this regard, as I will visit Kuwait, there is a summit to be held in Baghdad at the end of this month and the presence of Kuwait will make the confidence back step by step between the two countries ".

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...xkem7XvKqnwdkA