Member of the parliamentary finance Zebari announced the completion of interrogation procedures

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 8:22
He announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives member Haitham al-Jubouri, all complete the questioning of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari in Parliament proceedings, with detection of 14 submitted a proposal to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi recently to resolve the financial crisis that hit the country.

Jubouri said: "I completed the questioning of Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari procedures and I am now waiting to determine the date by the Presidency of the parliament," noting that "the interrogation axes include rent homes and private jets, and the contract monopolistic companies Ironing Card since 2007".

He said al-Jubouri, that "the solution to the current financial crisis lies in the removal of all current ministers, and replaced the ministers of youth and technocrats and experts in the field Achtsasthm," explaining that he had submitted "during the month of September 14 a proposal to the Prime Minister to resolve the financial crisis, was my answer an official letter that he issued orders bureaucracy in the 10 paragraphs of the proposals, with the remaining paragraphs referred to the Cabinet committees amounting to 540 of the Commission. "

Link