Kikhany discuss with the Government of Basra, the mechanism of the distribution of land plots to citizens

History of edits:: 2016/1/15 20:12 • 59 visits readable

Baghdad: Euphrates News} said Minister of Construction and Housing and public municipalities Tariq Kikhany, on Friday, that the ministry is working on a possible exceptions in the mechanism of distribution of plots to citizens to address the housing crisis in the province of Basra.

A statement of the Ministry of Construction and Housing and public municipal agency {Euphrates News received} copy of it today, that "Kikhany During his visit to the province to participate in the Council of Ministers meeting last Tuesday discussed the Government of Basra, the mechanism of the distribution of land plots to citizens." Said Kikhany "The ministry, in coordination with the local government in the province of Basra is working on a mechanism for the distribution of plots to citizens, as it was agreed to use specialized international company to develop appropriate solutions for the provision of potable water for Besrien through the establishment of desalination plants through payment on credit ".

He added" we are in accordance with the stomach plan to set up housing units and maintenance of roads and bridges as well as on the implementation of construction projects for the advancement of the country, "stressing" the need to make all efforts that will preserve, which is the economic capital of the country's service. "The Ministry of Construction and Housing announced earlier signed a contract draft rehabilitate my way Highway Traffic i i 7 and 8 and which link Dhi Qar province wide parts of the

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/...storyid=106153