WELCOME TO BGG NEWSTIME AT DINARUPDATES.COM

BGG: How about we do a short Q & A tonite??

puffdragon: That PDF file last night that rcookie read from was it authentic and is this all real !

poppy3: WELL RICH FRIENDS ALL PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND ALL OF US HAVE BEEN DIRECTLY LIED TO AGAIN ABOUT WHAT TO EXPECT . THIS ISN'T ON THE FIRST OF JAN THEN THE 4TH OF JAN NOW AT THE 12TH IT APEARS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON THE 15TH SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY MENTIONED IT. LOL, LOL IF THEY SAY ANYTHING THEY DO THE OPPOSITE. POPPY3

BGG puffdragon: I have no doubt... if it was a PDF rcookie was reading from - it was as real as the nose on your face right now.
BGG puffdragon: Question what you like - but rcookie's credibility is beyond reproach.
BGG puffdragon: this ain't TNT!!

raindropsnroses: Is there a link for pdf file? Or a short synopsis?

BGG raindropsnroses: I will look for it - if not, I'll get it and post it in the AM.

raindropsnroses BGG: Thank you!

BGG raindropsnroses: I'll post that on THE BLOG tomorrow... maybe comment on it. BTW - I would appreciate it were you all to check in on it ONCE A DAY (support DU - Thanks!!)

Loop: https://www.bayancenter.org/en/wp-con...compressed.pdf

BGG Loop: TYVM

Baxter1243: Is there any time limit on publishing the Budget in the gazette ?? Could they hold this off for months? Can they distribute money from the Budget before its published?

BGG Baxter1243: Those are all good questions - ones I am not qualified to answer... how long they hold off publishing?? IMHO (ONLY) - until it suits their purpose. They have, in the past, managed to disburse funds without a budget being "opened" (to the public)...

Baxter1243: ok..thx BGG.

maine: any ink on the arrest of maliki that abadi asked for?

Mrs BGG maine: He says no

buck: it seems the budget is directing most of the action with so much direction included within it. this includes the date of execution being the first...is it possible all has been completed as the budget directs but we can not see it yet????

BGG buck: Not sure I buy in... these tariffs may well be the "bellweather"... see the tariffs = see the rate... (IMHO)
BGG buck: (according to their economists
)

buck: thx

jimplants: rcookie was on a role and the room insulted him right out it was not right

BGG jimplants: Well - people aren't above ignorant behavior - this is the INTERNET.

BGG jimplants: (there are a lot of other words I would like to use...)

jimplants: yep but it was uncalled for thank you

BGG jimplants: rudeness is never called for - Thank you.

wmawhite jimplants: TY for speaking up for rcookie.

jimplants: yw lets finish with pride not moaning and arrogance

BGG jimplants: Good way to finish - may not be long...

jimplants: looks that way

wmawhite: Something else that rcookie was trying to pointout as he present the budget as that all of the IMF requirements concerning reforms were contained within the budget.

wmawhite: All of the discussion over the months are found within the budget.

JETSET wmawhite: he did a phenomeal job last night. it was a great cap on a wonderful few days of news!

wmawhite: Yep........he texted me in the middle of the night telling me that I needed to read it............LOL

BGG: BTW - I had a VERY interesting conversation with an int'l attny - he is hearing the same things... not sure what is up - but something has "stirred the waters" - over there or here, he's not sure... but there is a lot of talk amongst the bigger players right now.

jimplants: you all do a phenomal job

JETSET BGG: was your conversation dinar related or just general financial convo? i guess in other words, is he coming from a dinar perspective or just a general sense of something happening in the global financial world?

BGG JETSET: rcookie has done a "BANG UP JOB" for a long time on the News...

wmawhite BGG: you have the floor......please continue........lol

diagyAAAE: RC Rocks! Some people disagree with him and it got out of hand. I can understand why both partied got upset. Regardless of the past, lets look to our futureGo RV!!!!!!

BGG JETSET: Pure Dinar - PURE RV related.

wmawhite diagyAAAE: Amazing.....arguing with someone who is presenting facts........wow

BGG diagyAAAE: Amen - GO RV...

Loop wmawhite: RCookie is a top notch analyst. We are so lucky to have him on this site.

dovi jimplants: Good words from a good man

BGG diagyAAAE: BTW - if you are disagreeing with Rcookie (Robert) - you are betting against yourself. He's betting ON YOUR SIDE!!

diagyAAAE BGG: EXACTLY

jeffusa BGG: maybe the mods need the polish those boots up and start using them

satrib: People in general just need to remember what it is to treat each other with respect....period.

hub: BGG, that bit of a comment coming from you is hugh......

BGG jeffusa: I agree - there are other "dip-$h!t" chat rooms they can go to...

diagyAAAE: Smart and Nice guy. I spoke to him on the phone last week!!! He proRV, lol which IDK how you can't be!!! Really folks, get it together!

BGG jeffusa: with like, 8 people in them... and two "wanna-bes" blabbing all day to themselves...

jeffusa BGG: I never understand the argueing.... they bring zip but know it all

BGG: Question...

BGG: if a Guru blabs to 6 people all day long... (in their own chat room)...

BGG: Does anyone give a $h!T??

hub: only if it makes a sound in the forest

BGG hub: I'm not the Guru here - you the MAN!!

hub: im gonna tell you one more time,,,its gooroooo

sassy: BGG so you are saying we can not ask questions on an article that someone brings in if the mods think it is negative

Loop sassy: questions are fine. It's the constant negativity that gets old.

BGG sassy: No - not at all... but with the current climate, I would keep it respectful... which is something that has gotten lost in this "FaceBook" generation.

BGG sassy: I'm sure with a little thought and creativity - we can have a conversation without being rude to one another.

Holly1: I just want to say what a wonderful room we have and many great people here ... that puts the heart & soul .. in every moment .. for this to be the only chat site ... that has the real .... not fake or wishful thinking ... just facts ... TY Mr.BGG and Mrs. BGG

BGG Holly1: TYVM - appreciate all you do.

poppy3: EXACTLY WHY I DONT POST HALF THE NEWS I GET I WILL NOT LISTEN TO THE NEGATIVE FROM THEM WHEN CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE IN CHAT I JUST LEAVE . I KNOW THEY WILL HAVE THEIR SMART COMMENTS TO MAKE AND LIKE SOMEONE SAID BEFORE THEY HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED ONE WORD OF INFORMATION . FACTS . POPPY3

Loop: With the exception of the gold coins. What is the biggest news story of the week and why?

BGG Loop: That is pretty big...

Loop: I know

BGG Loop: DU - anyone?? Biggest news of the week??

wmawhite: All of the banks within Iraq being told that they MUST be on the same international accounting standards as the rest of the world.

BGG wmawhite: Good point - that is big.

Hutch BGG: Electronic at the borders

Loop wmawhite: Huge

wmawhite Hutch: Very good!!! Very big too!!!!

BGG Hutch: which could well be a precursor to the tariffs...

BGG: Do I sound like a broken record??
BGG: tariffs,

wmawhite: Folks,.......these are all huge pieces to what Iraq will need to enter the markets as the IMF expects.

larrykn: yes tariffs

buck: i love the way the budget reads...i think the biggest news is why it is not in gazette yet, which i do not know the answer to lol

BGG Hutch: Thank you for reminding me...

wmawhite BGG: And the tariffs are electronically registered and collected.

satrib: just add implemented to that word aand we're off

BGG satrib: great point - and good to see you!!

CanTWaitwoRV BGG: Sistani wants economic reforms today too like we do

BGG: The biggest thing to me - in this whole budget thingy...

CanTWaitwoRV BGG: as far as he's concerned they haven't done a thing yet

BGG: they don't seem to be afraid of spending A LOT more than they have coming in...
BGG: what do they know that we don't??

wmawhite CanTWaitwoRV: I believe what Sistani was referring to is that he wants the corrupt butts in jail.

CanTWaitwoRV wmawhite: he mentioned economic reforms too

Loop BGG: The date and the rate.

wmawhite CanTWaitwoRV: Can't have economic reform with the corrupt still running around.

CanTWaitwoRV wmawhite: I read an article where he "specifically" said economic reforms for the first time...I was surprised he went there

CanTWaitwoRV wmawhite: true..and glad we've gotten past demanding electricity and water only

cjquade54: can you believe in about 3 months it will be 2 years since their last election?

hub: are you going to take a boat load of widgets , pay port tax and receive payment of a non tradeable currency???

BGG hub: Great point...

wmawhite cjquade54: Can you believe that very possibly within the next few weeks........all of you may have an entirely different life because your this investment may have come to pass.

Loop: Another big one was the article about 2016 seeing the prosecution of the largest files.

BGG hub: Might as well be taking payment in "Star Wars druggats"

cowboywads: WMA THATS WHAT WERE WANTING LOL

hub: i would much rather have em,,,,

quade54 wmawhite: I sure want to believe it

BGG wmawhite: could be more like 7-10 days...

wmawhite cowboywads: From what we are seeing everyday, we have reason to believe that this is coming to us.

risk BGG: Is this really you speaking..

angus: so how do the people bring in the stuff to the ports know? Have they been given a date?

BGG: K gang - that's about it for me... got a lot of stuff to do here and didn't plan on being here for News Time.

Holly1 wmawhite: Praying so Sir... and thank you for all you do .. here with the DU.... Family

BGG: But wouldn't rather be anywhere else in the world.

THE OBSERVER - https://dinarupdates.com/observer/