Maliki defiantly enters with Najafi and accuses him of bringing Turkish troops to Iraq

Dated: 07/12/2015 Monday 1:54

Accused former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the governor of Nineveh former Ethel Nujaifi to "deliver" the city of Mosul to Daash, and the introduction of Turks now, denying at the same time that it has signed an agreement with Turkey authorizing the entry of troops of the Iraqi territory.

Summoned the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, Turkish Ambassador in the capital Baghdad, formally asking him to withdraw his country's troops, which has spread over the past few days in northern Iraq.
The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said Turkish troops crossed the border between the two countries, and penetrated into northern Iraq near the city of Mosul, which is controlled by what is known as the organization of "Islamic state" without the knowledge of the Iraqi government in Baghdad.

But Turkey said that the presence of these forces back for about two years, and what happened recently is replaced with new units.
The Nineveh governor of the former Ethel Nujaifi, said the presence of these forces back a previous agreement with the government of Nouri al-Maliki.

Commenting on that, a spokesman for the Information Office said of the Dawa party to Maliki, in an interview with MEMRI to Twilight News, "picked up the news agencies accusation and libel launched by the Liberation of Iraq, claiming that the Secretary-General of the Islamic Dawa Party, Nouri al-Maliki, signed an agreement with the Turks to enter Iraqi territory, Maliki belies such claims."

The spokesman said Maliki "Najafi defies to announce to the people and the public about any alleged agreement between the Turks and him on the entry of Turkish troops to Iraq."
the spokesman quoted al-Maliki "I did not allow Turkish troops in any activity in our borders, which is why sustainable their crisis to me, and I ask Najafi and his defeatists, it acknowledges and recognizes that people have done for delivery in Mosul to Daash and brought in Turks currently without legal cover. "

https://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=7659