"On schedule".....(on que)

Thread: "On schedule".....(on que)

"On schedule".....(on que)

Here's another Observer post

Quote:
    Poppy3 - [I am starting [to think] that they have been removing the notes for a while now and that there is much less in curculation then what they are reporting?] FAR LESS IN CIRCULATION… THINK ABOUT IT…MOST OF THE DINAR IS BEING HELD IN RESERVE FOR WAR RETRIBUTION AND WILL CONTINUED TO BE HELD POST RV IN RESERVE FOR MANY COUNTRIES. THE VERY MINUTE AMOUNT WE HOLD AND ACTUALLY IN CIRCULATION IS SMALL CHANGE. REMEMBER BUSH TOLD AMERICAN TAX PAYERS WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE WAR IN IRAQ. HE SAID THAT AFTER CHENEY AND GREENSPAN CONVINCED HIM TO SIGN THE DEAL THEY NEGOTIATED WITH IRAQ AND HE THEN SIGNED 13303 SO MANY AMERICANS COULD TAKE ADVANTAGE. THAT WOULD Also HELP THE STRENGTH OF THE USD AND BOOST THE ECONOMY POST RV. WE ARE ON SCHEDULE RELAX– THE BLESSING IS COMING.

1) "[I am starting [to think] they have been removing the notes for a while now and that there is much less in circulation than what they are reporting?] FAR LESS IN CIRCULATION..." Well sure why not? I mean virtually every dinar guru on Recaps agrees and has been saying so for several years now. Say it enough times and eventually they'll start believing.

2) "REMEMBER BUSH TOLD AMERICAN TAX PAYERS WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE WAR IN IRAQ"... Bush told American tax payers a lot of things. Remember those weapons of mass destruction that never materialized? How about that projected 800 billion dollar bank bailout he quaked in his boots about just before leaving office? If 13303 was such an economic cure all why was he so obviously shaken up over the economic disaster legacy that began in earnest during his administration?

3) "HE SAID THAT AFTER CHENEY AND GREENSPAN CONVINCED HIM TO SIGN THE DEAL"... You mean Vice President Cheney, the Cheney of Haliburton Cheney? The same Haliburton that reaped billions through U.S. Gov. contracts in Iraq that wouldn't have happened if there was no war in Iraq? You mean Greenspan, then chairman of the federal reserve Greenspan? Greenspan, who in league with Cheney, co-orchestrated the largest debt to the fed the world has ever known, to benefit the privately held banks and privately held fed, but to be strapped to the backs of and paid by the American tax payer? Is this the Cheney and Greenspan you're talking about? Because for a minute there I thought you were talking about two lying thieving scoundrels....oh wait you were!

4) "WE ARE ON SCHEDULE RELAX- THE BLESSING IS COMING."... On the same schedule that got this rat maze rolling back in 04' and said this was done back in 2012? Hmmm that's some schedule.
    Last edited by Kblp; 11-27-2015 at 12:57 PM.