Posted Today, 08:30 PM
To all you great and wonderful Peoples Dinar Members,

I just got off the phone with Ray and one of his contacts just saw this on Iraqi TV. This is the best news that I can think of except me saying it is over.

Remember, this was on live Iraqi TV so do not ask Ray and I for a link. FYI DV'ers bash away, bash away all!

Here is what Ray just sent to me:

Resized to 54% (was 576 x 414) - Click image to enlarge

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

I hope you all understand how important and powerful this is and what it means to the Iraqi people. I feel that we are oh so close.

Thank you Ray for all you do and keep the PD family current with only the facts and up to date on the current news regarding our investment and all of the lives that will change in Iraq. You hit this one out of the park.

I plan on doing a great follow up post with more links my partner sent to me in the next day or two.

Remember, "Silence is golden unless you can improve on it!"

I hope you all have a great week and even better weekend.

God Bless you all and your families.

Teamwork divides the effort and multiplies the effect because we are stronger together than either one is alone!

Look back and be grateful; look ahead and be hopeful; look up and be blessed.

Please support your local banking system and foremost please pay all taxes owed and be proud to be an American in this free country of our.